Main Menu

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Started by jimynick, December 22, 2020, 07:08:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jimynick

While being a wee bit early, may I take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year? 2020 has been a hell of a thing to get through and they're on the verge of locking us down in Ontario as of Boxing Day- and we should? be glad they didn't do it on Christmas Eve, like there was talk of them doing it. Despite our travails, I hope that 2021 finds you and yours happy and healthy to the best degree possible, as you celebrate the season with family and friends. Raise a cup of cheer and goodnight to all and to all a good night!  :grouphug:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

xx88man

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! Ya it has been a heck of a year. Been injured and off work the past 2.5 months..... I know it has been rough for most. Still I'm thankful for all we have and for family. I wish everyone the best in 2021.
Keep yer foot in it

Cudajason

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

The new year brings me hope that will be able to gather again safely and see friends and family near and far.

All the best,

Jason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

JS29

Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year One and All!!!!!   :)

CNUMB

Merry Christmas to everyone and their Families.. Will be glad to see this year go.. Hope the New Year brings a much better world and things get back to whatever normal may be nowadays.. Kinda was hoping there may be another calendar from this site for 2021.. It was a pleasure to look at the 2020 one every day!!!

Jay Bee

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too.

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

CudaMoparRay

May everyone have a Blessed Christmas and Happy and Safe New Year filled with new promise and hope.  :grouphug:

dodj

Merry Christmas everybody. Hope everybody has a safe and enjoyable holiday.  :drinkingbud:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

340challconvert

Merry Mopar Christmas to all!
Stay well and be safe

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

YellowThumper

MERRY CHRISTMAS...
:cheers: to all on this great site.
Looking forward to properly moving past this year.
Counting my blessings daily as this has been a particularly trying but good year for family and I.
Looking forward to personally meeting more of you guys down the Mopar road.

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

1ownr

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.