Main Menu

No love for the green or the 318

Started by superdave, January 29, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

HR738

If I recall correctly, V7W is a white accent pinstripe. About a 1/8" pinstripe along the upper body line. Would look good with GF3 or you could do the white non- RT stripes if you wanted to.  :bigthumb:

RUNCHARGER

That's a great car that doesn't look to need that much and all the parts are there. I agree that anyone that said it wasn't worth restoring was hoping to get it cheap. I'd be proud to own that car.
Sheldon

Topcat

Well Thank God Plymouth never named it "Goose Turd Green"  :Thud:   :haha:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Topcat on December 03, 2018, 08:05:52 PM
Well Thank God Plymouth never named it "Goose Turd Green"  :Thud:   :haha:

But Plimoth did.....  :rofl: :rofl:

js27

The guy who owned my car ( original EV2) painted it F4 because he was getting to many speeding tickets with it. He said after he painted the car green he never got another ticket. Fly low under the radar--LOL
JS27

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: js27 on December 06, 2018, 09:17:33 AM
The guy who owned my car ( original EV2) painted it F4 because he was getting to many speeding tickets with it. He said after he painted the car green he never got another ticket. Fly low under the radar--LOL
JS27

Funny how that works... I use to have a 440 R/T SE that was originally FK5 Burnt Orange, it got no attention at all.. Literally to the point I was passing a buddy in his red Camaro on the cruise strip one Friday night & a cop pulled him over for speeding....   :rofl: