Main Menu

Part Identification

Started by Challenger in NC, March 20, 2020, 05:14:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Challenger in NC

I found a few parts sitting in a box. Is the yellow wired lamp for the heater switch area? Other items?

Cuda Cody

I'll start with the top one.  It's the key in switch for the buzzer.  It goes in the steering column.

I'll leave the others for someone else.   :D  But I'll give you a clue.  The middle photo yellow light goes in the dash somewhere on the left side.  ;)

The bottom photos goes somewhere on the hood. Think about the open locations on a hood.   ;)

Challenger in NC

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 20, 2020, 05:16:56 PM
I'll start with the top one.  It's the key in switch for the buzzer.  It goes in the steering column.

I'll leave the others for someone else.   :D  But I'll give you a clue.  The middle photo yellow light goes in the dash somewhere on the left side.  ;)

The bottom photos goes somewhere on the hood. Think about the open locations on a hood.   ;)

Thanks. My initial thought was the plates were the block-offs for the twin scoops, but for some reason I was thinking they might be for something else.

Rich G.

The yellow wire is the light in the switch panel.

anlauto

Picture two ....orange wire is the "in dash" automatic console shifter light harness, yellow wire is the heater control flood lamp
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Challenger in NC

Thanks all. If anyone needs the orange harness, they can have it.

anlauto

There was another member asking about it a week or so ago :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Dakota

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 20, 2020, 05:16:56 PM

I spy cover plates for the Rallye Hood scoops

Skid Row

:veryexcited: PM sent for the console lamp lead!

BS27R1B

I need those brackets if you are selling.

Rick
"  objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are "

Challenger in NC

The orange harness has been spoken for.

Challenger in NC

Quote from: BS27R1B on March 21, 2020, 06:20:02 AM
I need those brackets if you are selling.

Rick

Are you talking about the cover plates? Sorry, but they are the only pair I have. They do reproduce them.