Main Menu

Plum Crazy 70 R/T SE 383 Magnum - Matching Numbers - Collected @ Last !!

Started by 3.0CSL, February 27, 2020, 05:15:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

3.0CSL

Took several hours to get her onto the tow truck 🙈
And 3 hours to get her off 🙈
But what a shock to see that her motor is the original !!

3.0CSL

3.0CSL

No doubt being off of the road since the early 1980s, has ensured that the motor is the original.

3.0CSL

EV2RTSE

Oof! Leaning like she is in that first picture, I dunno... may be too far gone.  Hopefully she can be saved though. How do the frame rails look, and the torsion bar crossmember?
Really cool car! Definitely not molested under the hood. That original brake master cylinder alone is $$$$.

3.0CSL

Hello EV, the shell is Bad, there is nothing left of the left front  floor pan and the A post is shot, she has folded @ the A pillar. The right floor pan isn't so bad. She needs a Full body re build.

3.0CSL

Absolutely delighted that the motor is the original 👌🏻

dodj

I see you are not afraid of a little work. That looks to be quite the undertaking.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

js27

750-h2

:bigthumb: Original master cylinder! Hang on to that one as they are rare and pricey.

anlauto

Quote from: 750-h2 on February 28, 2020, 11:46:12 AM
:bigthumb: Original master cylinder! Hang on to that one as they are rare and pricey.

First thing I spotted too :drooling:

Anything can be fixed....good luck  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Ricomondo

70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340

anlauto

What does a Challenger in that condition sell for in your part of the World ? :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

3.0CSL

Hi EV, how come the brake master cylinders are so sought after ? It it possible to re build them ?