Main Menu

Broadcast Sheet 70 Challenger R/T SE 383 Magnum Plum Crazy England

Started by 3.0CSL, November 20, 2019, 03:27:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

3.0CSL

Hi all, as above, over the moon to find the B Sheet behind the passenger seat.
This car has been in England since the late 1970s.
Where can I get it de coded and is there anyway to establish which dealers supplied her new ?
She was built in Feb 70 and has some nice options.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

that's an odd well OPTION'd R/T SE (4-speed & A/C)  :banana:, I see 10 extra cost OPTIONS (almost $1,100)
hi-impact paint FC7
4-speed
power steering
power brakes
disc brakes
console
air conditioning
tinted glass
AM radio w/8-track
ROAD wheels

SCHEDULED Thursday 2/12/70 (212) & "In Plant/In Process" on Wednesday 2/18/70 almost a week LATE

no sure-grip & no OPTIONAL mirrors  :looney: just like my R/T  :headbang:

Chryco Psycho

3.0CSL

So was the car originally a 4 speed ? As it's an Automatic car.

6bblgt

YES, if the VIN number on the broadcast sheet JS29N0B250861 matches the car's  :takealook:

6bblgt

:(' starting to look like it is not the correct broadcast sheet for your car, per your other posts "power windows" & JS29N0B259xxx

did you check both halves of both front seats and the rear seat - how about behind the glove box?

3.0CSL

This Challenger has sat since the early 1980s. We think it came to Blighty in 1978. The family finally found the keys yesterday ( the car was locked ) we were able to get inside. We have several other cars to move before we can get it onto the recovery truck. No sign of anything in the driver seat back. Mice have been in the glove box. Rear seat is missing ATM, hoping the family can find it.

The seats are SE type. Il re check the dash Vin, it was very hard to read, due to a mass of cobwebs inside and the screen being as dirty inside as outside and me not having my specs with me.
The car looks to have a 3 speaker dash. It has power windows, power brakes, power steering, air con, bumperetes, Plum Crazy, the over head console, remains of a Magnum emblem on the hood.

3.0CSL

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

3.0CSL

3.0CSL

This is the first thing I saw, it was the front bumper glinting in the sun.

3.0CSL

And this is what I was confronted with !

3.0CSL

3.0CSL