Main Menu

Poor Lost 'Cuda

Started by johnr, November 03, 2017, 03:08:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GY3R/T

johnr

I am wanting this thing to go away to a good home as a unit. $6,000 (?) because I have to pick a number to start with. Make an offer; Make a bid. When the salvage began, I was thinking 10,000 upward. The car turned out to be lesser than expected so I need to start somewhere. I will have updated PowerPoint presentation discs, with pics & info, to send out in a couple of days.

-- johnr --
--  johnr  --

Spikedog08

Good luck with your sale . .  Interesting car.   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Shoooter

that's too bad the vin couldn't be found. it is too bad they can't do a nation wide search on the vin number and find out of is a  rebody car out there with it's tags

340challconvert

I personally would hold off on parting the car out until I've exhausted all possibilities of obtaining the tags or paperwork.  Just my opinion.
:thinking:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

johnr

:twothumbsup:   Happy Days !   I have the paper in hand for the "Transaction Submitted" for that clear Oregon title. I am told that title should be here by the end of next month. I no longer intend to part out this car and it needs to go to a good home that can put it back together.  :banana:

-- johnr --
--  johnr  --

Cuda Cody

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Quote from: johnr on January 20, 2018, 04:10:31 PM
:twothumbsup:   Happy Days !   I have the paper in hand for the "Transaction Submitted" for that clear Oregon title. I am told that title should be here by the end of next month. I no longer intend to part out this car and it needs to go to a good home that can put it back together.  :banana:

-- johnr --

Once you have that in hand you should make the investment and have AG Backeast make a new dash VIN tag for you....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Yes: Try to get the VIN tag as well. It will make selling this car so much easier. As it is now a Canadian can't even bring it across the line and lots of Canadians buy project E-bodies believe it or not.
Sheldon

Shoooter

so what's the plan now? is it back up forsale? how much?

cuda hunter

He would like bids.  pm him and he will be glad to take your bid price on the car.

Also, he'll send you a cd with pics.   Nice guy!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

sd22

Just found this car on ebay and now it's an original shaker hood, matching #, 4 speed car with a build sheet. I noticed in the photo's that it was missing the holes for the clutch support bracket and neutral safety switch wire along with the z-bar bracket. I was suspicious and ran the vin and found this thread. I had to post this and hopefully someone will see this before purchasing.

anlauto

It is an original shaker car, just not a 4 speed car and the Broadcast sheet appears to be a reproduction.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

sd22

From what I have read here the car did have a hole where the shaker cable goes through the firewall, however anyone could have drilled that. Without proper original documentation such as build sheet or fender tags I would not assume that it is an original N96 car.