Main Menu

POST SOME PICTURES OF YOUR 340+6 J0B CARS!

Started by 71REDCUDA, July 03, 2017, 01:54:50 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

Here's my T/A.  I've always wondered why they had 2 different wheel choices for T/A's but only rallys for AARs.  Steel wheels with dog dish hubcaps is too plain jane for these dressed up rides, like converse high tops on a Victoria Secret model I like to say!  But the trim rings change that nicely and make those wheels look cool IMHO.  My car is an original '450 wheel car, it is a 4 speed with 3.91 rear.  I got it finished enough to debut at MCACN last year after a way too long frustrating restoration experience, and I still have things to finish and detail.  Latest is I found the reverse lockout linkage is MIA, was there when the car went away but gone now.   :stop:
I've been focusing on getting my convertible back up to speed this year with a long overdue refresh, but also doing a few odds and ends on the T/A, and hope to have the car dialed in and details like the missing reverse lockout rectified by next year and it ready for a national showing then.

MOPAR MITCH

I've owned this car since summer 1975... 'twas an original '72 318 Ralley Pack car... I personally cloned it for SCCA Solo II (autocross) racing rules to become a '70 T/A... from T/As and AARs that were, then, commonly stripping For Parts.. and I was able to purchase some NOS parts (grille, tail light panel, etc).... currently getting a new SB 410 stroker.

anlauto

shot today of member SYDWAZ's 340+6 4SPD AAR Cuda :drooling:  That's actually sun coming in the garage  :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Marty

Blake@diyhemi.com

Quote from: anlauto on December 13, 2019, 01:50:44 PM
shot today of member SYDWAZ's 340+6 4SPD AAR Cuda :drooling:  That's actually sun coming in the garage  :)

This is what my car looked like new, we'll all almost . Drool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

AARX2

How about some hers and his 340+6  :wowzers:

Blake@diyhemi.com

Here is mine. My driving project/time capsule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

mo6pak

Ahhh I see a familiar car? I have owned this original 47k mile Mr.Norm T/A since high school. Love it!
308739. Also a 450 wheel car just not installed.

torredcuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 03, 2017, 10:42:21 PM
Great thread.   :woohoo:  There's something so cool about a small block 6-pack E-Body.  Very special cars that all have a great look.  The T/A and AAR could be one of the best looking muscle cars of all time.  The blackout, fresh air hood, side exhaust and wing make for a classic race look in stock form.

:drooling:  AAR is in my top 5 Mopars, tough to pick an all time favorite.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

6Pack70

It's a work in progress but it's getting there....slowly

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

6Pack70

It is... but I put it there a few weeks ago. I liked the vintage look.  :bigthumb:

wingcarenvy

So much goodness in one thread  :banana:

Here is my beater. It was my daily driver until it threw a rod last year. Don't worry it wasn't the original motor.

JH27N0B

Quote from: mo6pak on December 16, 2019, 04:20:22 AM
Ahhh I see a familiar car? I have owned this original 47k mile Mr.Norm T/A since high school. Love it!
308739. Also a 450 wheel car just not installed.
You're my twin!  Quad actually, mine pictured earlier in this thread is 308736 and the first of 4 identical sequential VIN Mr Norms T/As. 308738 was local here until recently sold and I recall Jim, it's then owner sent you your build sheet. Maybe 308737 will turn up someday?
Welcome aboard, I know we exchanged emails a few years ago.
-Brad

mo6pak

Hey Brad! Good to hear from you. I figured you would recognize my car and the Vin. Sequence number. Barry Washington was nice enough to inform me that Jim had my Build sheet in his car and he was looking for his. Unfortunately the extra one in my car was from a purple R/T. Jim is a real stand up "Awesome" guy and offered me my Build sheet for free and wouldn't even let me pay him for the postage! Maybe one day all FOUR sequential, Identically equipped Mr.Norm T/A's will be reunited? Take care, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
-Ely.