Main Menu

POST SOME PICTURES OF YOUR 340+6 J0B CARS!

Started by 71REDCUDA, July 03, 2017, 01:54:50 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Chryco Psycho

That has to be one of the best pix  Cody with his C7 T/A  :veryexcited:

HR738

:)

Cuda Cody

When EF8 is done right and brand new, it's a great color.   It's taken some time for me to come around, but now I really am starting to like it.  Not in my top 3 yet, but it's climbing my favorite list fast.

anlauto

That looks like FF4  :brainiac: , but it could be EF8 I guess..
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HR738

It is FF4..... Dead Grass Green as my friends call it. Black interior, 3.91's.

71GranCoupe

Quote from: HR738 on July 03, 2017, 02:42:18 PM
It is FF4..... Dead Grass Green as my friends call it. Black interior, 3.91's.
Thats cuz your friends are envious of your ride. FF4 looks great when new and done right, but hideous when faded. I have one that was that color, but needs a restoration.  :cheers:

FlatlandTA

mopargem

Mine's crusty, but hey, it has character

cuda dad

FE5 4-Speed

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: cuda dad on July 03, 2017, 09:07:23 PM
FE5 4-Speed

Been allot of nice cars on that old Bear alignment rack..... Dwayne is seriously old school...

Cudakiller70

Quote from: mopargem on July 03, 2017, 07:08:52 PM
Mine's crusty, but hey, it has character
Ya pretty crusty, you need to send it down the road!
I'll have a transporter there tomorrow to pick it up :lurking:
Very cool car you have!  And anyone of us would love to own. Something about black and white. Hope your driving and have fun with it! :bigthumb:

Cuda Cody

Great thread.   :woohoo:  There's something so cool about a small block 6-pack E-Body.  Very special cars that all have a great look.  The T/A and AAR could be one of the best looking muscle cars of all time.  The blackout, fresh air hood, side exhaust and wing make for a classic race look in stock form.

Cudakiller70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 03, 2017, 10:42:21 PM
Great thread.   :woohoo:  There's something so cool about a small block 6-pack E-Body.  Very special cars that all have a great look.  The T/A and AAR could be one of the best looking muscle cars of all time.  The blackout, fresh air hood, side exhaust and wing make for a classic race look in stock form.
So well done are these cars they look good in all colors! The style, look and stance just grabs ya! 8)

700 AKN

Here are a few of my AAR.   It's not perfect, but it's true to it's original stature with a few rare options such as front & rear rubber bumpers, rear window louvers and it's Y07 to Canada.  It is automatic, but when I purchased it in 1985 the previous owner set up a reverse linkage in the trans so I do get to have some fun manually changing the gears with no clutch.  Also the original motor was replaced by the dealership with a replacement T/A block.  I think the original owner blew the motor in those early days of "who cares... lets race"