Main Menu

Repo Goodyear F60-15 Polyglas GT tires

Started by Christopher Evans, February 11, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

smallhurst

Yes I am!!!  I will be posting my events here and on my Facebook page "Rusted Tires"  I will also be going to Chrysler @ Carlisle and Mopars in the Park. 

Christopher Evans

Thanks! I agree with you. I need to check out the Firestone Wide Ovals

Christopher Evans

Thank You.. Rusty! I will give you a call. I need to replace my current tires soon.  :ohyeah:

Christopher Evans

smallhurst

I am also handling Coker's materials and Wheel Vintiques rims... call with questions!!

7E-Bodies

I had planned on the polyglass as original, but after a closer look at my build sheet, there was a white sidewall tire???  That'd really pop with F8 and V5F side moldings  :barf:
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

70 Challenger Lover

I can't make out your sheet but I wonder if it's these. This is what was on my Barracuda and eventually I'll get a set back on.

7E-Bodies

Line two. T-86 tires code. Blurry pic. Sorry.

7E-Bodies

wanderlustin

Quote from: RT440Dodge on February 11, 2018, 12:39:15 PM
It's to bad that Goodyear doesn't make an improved radial that looks like the original Goodyear Polyglas GT bias ply tires.  :dunno:

For anyone that has purchased and runs these repo Goodyear F60-15 Polyglas GT bias ply tires, who has the best price on these tires? Are they worth the poor ride quality just to get that amazing look? I know about Coker & Kelsey Tire. Is there anyone else that beats them in price
:burnout:

I've purchased six G60-15s for my 71 B-body from Lucas tire in California.  Likely not the cheapest though.  Link to the G width below and picture of the F width attached.

https://www.lucasclassictires.com/E60-15-Goodyear-2-2-Polyglas-GT-E-S-RWL-CB4FY.htm

smallhurst

I am still here to give the best service and pricing on the market.  Give me a call when you want the personalized service you deserve.

816-654-3400

7E-Bodies

@smallhurst , it'll happen. Won't need them until next summer. Will a pickup at Carlisle 2020 be a possibility? I'd like to save the shippers lashing.

smallhurst

Currently, I have free shipping, but if you want to wait for Carlisle, just make sure you get with me early!!

JH27N0B

Hey Rusty, any update on the radial version F70 polyglas?