Main Menu

Rim Blow Steering Wheel

Started by kdcarman, January 28, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Marc70challenger

Karma works itself around.  My grandmother used to say - worry about yourself and don't waste time with worrying about others.

Here's one for 300$ - something.   https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Dodge-Challenger-RT-Original-Rim-Blow-Steering-Wheel/202175138829?hash=item2f1293cc0d:g:likAAOSw63FaJYXc&vxp=mtr

Plumcrazzy

I have restored a few dozen Rimblows over the years and my first impression of this wheel is the spokes are painted and not plated as they should be. I find it hard to believe that a vintage wheel has absolutely no imperfections on the spokes. The plating is a satin chrome and is very difficult to reproduce--trust me on this one. Also, no view of the back of the wheel.

bpsmopar

Our hobby just lost a great guy who restored over a dozen rim blows for me over the years.
Jerome Verbit died Friday after having a heart attack earlier. Surgeries could not save him but
He battled hard. Jerome provided quality rimblows, shakers grills & mouldings to our hobby for
over 25 years. He was one of the great guys! You will be missed Jerome, Rest In Peace.