Main Menu

Shout Out To Sam Davis At TTI Exhaust

Started by Daveh, February 14, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Daveh

No it was just the angle.  I didn't get them exact as the before pics.  All lines up perfect and went together just fine.  The top bolt on the reducer needed a little more coaxing but it all worked fine.   

7212Mopar

Amazing. I emailed TTI late last night CA time on the custom header adapter and already got a reply back at 8 am this morning all set to go waiting on me.  :veryexcited:
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Chryco Psycho

AS I said one of the best companies I have dealt with  :twothumbsup:

Daveh

I hope it works out for you all as it did for me.  They will definitely get my business on the next exhaust. 

GoodysGotaCuda

Looks like it'll cost me about $50 to get the right parts. I don't see a note on their site on what to buy for a TREMEC and I wasn't asked about it over my phone order.

A couple grand worth of exhaust and need yet another $50 to make it right. Not too thrilled about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Daveh

There won't be anything on their site.  This was a conversation I had with Sam and he suggested kicking up the reducer the 6 degrees.  So you would need to call them and describe what you need. 

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Daveh on February 16, 2018, 11:43:41 AM
There won't be anything on their site.  This was a conversation I had with Sam and he suggested kicking up the reducer the 6 degrees.  So you would need to call them and describe what you need.

Sam responded to my email, the part is $45+shipping.

I was hoping they would offset the frustration I went through to get what I have installed. I figured the parts were right and not going in well due to my error. Not so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

7212Mopar

May be this custom header adopter will become standard parts in their system. I would consider this improving a product that is already great. This is still cheaper than having a custom exhaust shop to fab one up and you can take it apart. May be next step TTI can offer stainless steel system down the line.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket