Main Menu

So, you've been waiting to hear from me...

Started by ViperMan, September 21, 2019, 09:02:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

THAT'S AWESOME  :banana: :banana: :banana: I so happy for you, great video too... :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Love the video reveal!  Great job !!   Cool ride! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RzeroB

Jeff your video was way cool ... definitely got some great skills there!!  :perfect10:

btw ... was that a V-Rod I spied next to your Viper in the garage??  :vipermanhiding:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

ViperMan

Quote from: RzeroB on September 22, 2019, 09:28:22 AM
Jeff your video was way cool ... definitely got some great skills there!!  :perfect10:

btw ... was that a V-Rod I spied next to your Viper in the garage??  :vipermanhiding:

Haha not a V-Rod but it's a Yamaha Stryker.  :)

Rich G.

Plumcrazy72

1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

blown motor

Congrats on finally finding what you wanted. It looks great.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

I saw it on Facebook this morning so already knew . . Glad it worked out and you got what you wanted, blue round tail light cuda with an automatic!  Very cool!  Now fly Chryco in to work out all the bugs and you’ll be all set! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Who ??
Congrats !! It's about time !!
I have felt somewhat guilty ever since I talked you into selling the White Cuda a decade ago but It was the right thing to do !!  I would have broken you to restore it !!

ViperMan

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on September 22, 2019, 03:12:06 PM
Chryco Who ??
Congrats !! It's about time !!
I have felt somewhat guilty ever since I talked you into selling the White Cuda a decade ago but It was the right thing to do !!  I would have broken you to restore it !!

Yeah I know you have and even @Spikedog08 always told me I shouldn't have sold it, but I knew it was best for me AND for the car.  It would have taken pretty much up until now for me to fix it up, and it'd be far, far worse than it was.  So I'm glad I parted ways with it and gave it a fighting chance with a new owner instead of letting it sit and rot further under my care.

So I don't blame you nor do I have any regrets.  I've missed having a 'Cuda, but not that one!

We'll :cheers: this year at Carlisle, hopefully my friend!

303 Mopar

Congrats! Looks like a great car, so happy for you! And those are some mad video skills!  :banana:

Chryco Psycho

I will be at Carlisle  for the 50th for sure , no stopping me  :burnout:

BIGSHCLUNK

purple1

Jeff, that is awesome!!! I showed Mary your video and she said it looks gorgeous.  We are looking forward to seeing you and Ash with that blue beauty at Carlisle next year. Congratulations on the new ride.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

Cudajason

Congrats man, welcome back to the club!!!

Hope to see it at Carlisle next year!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.