Previous topic Next topic

autoxcuda

Spring Fling 34 April 23 & 24, 2022

All Mopar show and swap,

At Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA

Info: www.cpwclub.com

Click here for Show Flyer:  http://www.cpwclub.com/documents/SF22PreFlyer.pdf

Online registration and payment on website

Shop for parts, works in progress welcome, bring out your Mopar: garage queen, daily driver, show car.

500+ Mopars, 175+ swappers, Fri: Mopar Malibu Cruise, Sat: Mopar Cruise-In, Thurs: Track day at Willow Springs

Pre Order with these vendors to save shipping:

Soooo.... Who's Planning on coming !!

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

autoxcuda

Announcement:

Special Spring Fling 34 Display Tent

68 Hemi Super Stock display tent with a display of original documentation, artifacts, and two as-delivered from Hurst Dart and Barracuda tributes.

Original Chrysler design engineer form the 68 Super Stock Bob Tarozzi will be in attendance too. Along with well noted racer Paul Rossi

All display tents near Food Court

Survivor Display Tent info to follow

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

CudaMoparRay

Planning on it just a couple of things to take care of before making a final decision.

autoxcuda

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on April 01, 2022, 02:46:37 PM
Planning on it just a couple of things to take care of before making a final decision.

This is looking to be a big show. About the size of our 30th anniversary show in 2016.

I've got lots of swappers already signed up. And they seem to have larger than normal spaces. We will be efficiently parking swap meeters.

It's been 2 years since a Spring Fling. Lots of pent up demand, anxiousness, parts piles, ad people ready to get out of the house.

Our smaller one day Fall Fling last October was up 31% and it rained.

autoxcuda

Largest gathering of of E-bodies and E-body parts west of Mississippi

YellowThumper

Still trying to be there. Life is arguing tho...
Getting close and still 50/50 for me.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

MoparLeo

:foul: :foul:  :unitedstates: I will be there as I have the past 20+ years.
Look for the black Mopar tent in the swap area. I will have hinge sets and more.
Thank you to all the past customers over the years.
Should be a great show this year. See you all there.
Moparleo

moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

tparker

I'll be there at least one day if not both. I'll be selling a few items and getting rid of some stuff I just don't need for cheap. Can't wait.

Fish Tale

@tparker think you could keep an eye out for a 71 Cuda sport hood?  I'm up here in the Sacrament area as well but will not be able to go down there myself.  Thanks.

Quote from: tparker on April 05, 2022, 05:51:49 PM
I'll be there at least one day if not both. I'll be selling a few items and getting rid of some stuff I just don't need for cheap. Can't wait.

autoxcuda

Pre Registration's are looking VERY good. They predict a large show the size of our 30th anniversary show in 2016.

A very strong swap with new sellers and larger spots. Part and car stashes have been accumulating for 2 years. Bring cash, bring hand carts, parts wagons, strollers, shopping carts... whatever!!

autoxcuda

autoxcuda

I've only talked to a handful or so of swappers.

But heard of these cars coming for sale:

70 340 Duster B5 auto low mile survivor but with Landy upgraded numbers motor and trans. All docs

70 340 duster FY1 auto barn find survivor-ish

64 Crown Imperial Coupe 49K miles

Pretty Blue Superbird 440-4

There will be 40-50 cars in and around show for sale over the weekend

autoxcuda

Announcement:

Spring Fling 34 Survivor Tent Display

We've put together a very special display of Hemi survivor cars for this years show. Here's you opportunity to see these cars in person. Most rarely get out in public. Some have never been seen at a national sized show like this.

• 70 Hemi Cuda 4spd, black - Wade O.
  • 71 Hemi Challenger 4spd -Mopars 5150
  • 69 Charger 500 - Mopars 5150
  • 68 Hemi Charger, 4spd red/white, same owner since Jan '69
  • 68 Hemi Coronet, blue/white -Original owner
  • 70 Hemi Challenger Vit-C

E74cuda

This 71 hemi Charger R/T will also be there for sale.

70 Challenger Lover

First time in many years I will be missing it. I can only think of about three things I'll ever miss moving out of CA and the Spring/Fall Flings are the top of that short list.