Main Menu

Spring Fling 34 April 23 & 24, 2022 Van Nuys CA -info & roll call

Started by autoxcuda, April 01, 2022, 01:57:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Ns1aar

autoxcuda

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on April 07, 2022, 07:41:47 PM
First time in many years I will be missing it. I can only think of about three things I'll ever miss moving out of CA and the Spring/Fall Flings are the top of that short list.

Kind words.... Watch for pictures posted after the show.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

autoxcuda

Just this morning we beat our record for Swap Meet Pre Reg by 2 spots over the past 10 years!  :ohyeah:   :1place:  And there's STILL 2 weeks until the show.

We are officially Record Setting!

* See post above about bringing cash for parts ;)  :takemymoney:

Show cars are looking very strong too. Please sign-up on the website for quick and easy show entry in the morning.  :pokeeye:  Link: http://www.cpwclub.com/springfling.php

Trailered Show Cars: Lots of show cars are utilizing the Friday and Saturday night early trailer parking. That allows people to park the trailers and tow vehicles overnight. Or what most do, take there tow vehicles back the hotel. It's only $25 extra for both nights.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

70 Challenger Lover

I went to the Holley show in Bowling Green last season and it was great but the swap area was a pale comparison of the Flings

autoxcuda

Final two week stretch before the show !!

Swap pre reg is already 10% more than ever before!

Lets break some Show Car/Truck pre reg numbers !!

Register here for show vehicles: http://www.cpwclub.com/products.php?cat=26

I see @6bblgt just got a swap spot and will be attending  :bradsthumb:

RzeroB

Wade O AND Dan P are both going to be there??  :takealook:

GREAT to see that they will both be "resurfacing"!!  :cooldance:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

autoxcuda

Quote from: RzeroB on April 12, 2022, 02:27:27 PM
Wade O AND Dan P are both going to be there??  :takealook:

GREAT to see that they will both be "resurfacing"!!  :cooldance:

Yes. And about 10,000 other people.

This swap is going to be pretty awesome... Come on out !

I see Gerry Keay from B.C. Canada bringing down two cars. We'll have cars and swap from all over Western North America.

autoxcuda

Announcement:

Special Spring Fling 34 Display Tent

68 Hemi Super Stock display tent with a display of original documentation, history, artifacts, and two as-delivered from Hurst Dart and Barracuda tributes.

Other special displays to follow...

boydsdodge

You guys that are attending should really try to come out to the Willow Springs track day. So much fun with your car at a good price for a track day on an historic course.

boydsdodge

I am flying from Toronto after a two year forced hiatus.

autoxcuda

Pre Registration ENDS TONIGHT.

Makes it easier and quicker at the entry gate.

We've officially broken our past record and Pre-Reg show and swap. This predicts to 600+ show cars and 175+ swappers.

But you can pay day of show. We always take cash entry fees at the entry booth.

6bblgt

All loaded up ready for Spring Fling
wheels, Polyglas tires, bucket seats & more - see you there!!