Main Menu

Summertime Cruising

Started by 303 Mopar, August 12, 2018, 09:26:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

I put together this video from cruising around this summer.  Anyone else have videos of cruising around?

Swamp Donkey

I wish I was cruising!  Looks like fun.
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Chryco Psycho

GoodysGotaCuda

Nice!

I took mine out yesterday with the kids [6mo, 2-1/2yr] to run around town. We're "cooling off" into the low 90's, so I should start getting the car out more and more. The 100-105°F days just make it hard to want to drive it, even with a/c.
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

mopar thunder

That's a great video  :bradsthumb:, Thanks for sharing.  :thankyou:  I am hoping to get some cruising in soon with either the Charger or the Cuda.  Hopefully the Cuda, nothing against the Charger but it has been awhile with the Cuda.

Brads70

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

BIGSHCLUNK

:ohyeah: Nice show Dan!   Hope summers not over yet...  :rubeyes:     

Cudajason

Good video...GREAT song!

At info on the Red Cuda that appears at the 32 second mark??  It looks pretty good and I like the wheels!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cudajason on August 13, 2018, 07:46:23 AM
At info on the Red Cuda that appears at the 32 second mark??  It looks pretty good and I like the wheels!

Belongs to a buddy of mine, recently went through a complete restoration.  BH car with a 440, 833, copied my US Mag wheels, Hotchkis suspension and Wilwoods all around.

superdave

Timbbuc2

Really enjoyed that, dang I got to get mine running
Get in, I'll drive