Main Menu

This Year's Best.....

Started by 303 Mopar, December 29, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Aar1064

Aar1064

Love the convertible @Rich G. I look forward to the day I get my first lift. :yes:

Aar1064

Brad, you and your cars are stars. I am so glad we got to hang for a minute or two. It would be awesome to setup sometime side by side at a show somewhere.

71-440

Happy new year everyone! 2018 could have been better and it could have been worse. Such is life.
I hope everyone has a great year ahead and many more to follow! :cheers:
Joe

captcolour

Was a good year.  Won the President's Cup award from the Society of Plastics Engineers which was a big deal for me.  Took the 5th wheel to Orlando, Gulf Shores, Chattanooga, Memphis, Mackinaw and Traverse City, MI.  Went to Carlisle.  Good times.

dodj

2018 was a good year for our family. Got a few more pieces in place for impending retirement in 2 years. My son moved back to the area after completing two college programs...$$$ ....and he got a nice paying job.
Hope 2019 is a great year for everyone.  :ohyeah:

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

YellowThumper

Overall a good year here as well. Health has stayed consistent. Significant back issues. Plenty to be thankful for. My father is a schizophrenic and I am not... life is good no matter what transpires.
Made decision to change jobs leaving a shop I had over 30 years in. Family shop that son is now taking over. Nuff said...
Wife continues to be employed at place she works. 27 years in. Company is in hard financial times. Trying to remain solvent. Time will tell there.
Daughter is senior in hs this year. Graduating with honors  :bravo:. All while playing Varsity basketball on a highly competitive team. Currently #100 out of 13,000 ish schools. :ohyeah:
Also just signed an almost full ride scholarship to continue playing. $$$ good for me...
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Cudajason

2018...yeah pretty good year I guess...ups and downs, sure, but a good year.

Highlights for me go into three categories:

Family, Career and Other.

Family, is easy...our daughter competed as part of Team Canada in the Karate Pana Am Championships in Brazil.  Being able to send her and my wife there for 10 days was awesome!

Also a highlight was taking my son to Moparfest this year. Happy he had a good time and he is looking forward to going back!

My wife and I also took in a Zac Brown concert over the summer, which included a weekend away...absolutely the highlight of my summer (because I did not go to Brazil!)

Career - two things...the practice I lead saw incredible growth in 2018 which is awesome.  I am also finally in the formal path to being  Partner...something I have been pushing for now for a few years.

Other...nothing really sticks out...the car, did not drive it much...too busy.

Looking forward to a killer 2019...lots planned, lots of work to do!!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.