Main Menu

This Year's Best.....

Started by 303 Mopar, December 29, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

As yet another year comes to a close, I thought it would be fun to capture your "Best Of 2017".  It can be whatever, wherever and have nothing to do with cars or everything to do with cars.  Your best deal, best upgrade, best show, best roadtrip, best picture/video, best idea, best moment, best vacation, best day, best beer, best date, best burnout, etc.

I will start with the best upgrade I made this year was the Passon 4 spd OD in my '70 Cuda.  Flat out, this totally changed the performance and fun factor of the car.  As a bonus, I got to work on it with my brotha-from-anotha-mutha @CudaKat!    :burnout:

Chryco Psycho

Making it to Carlisle with Pixie !!

16 was assembling a Blue 70 Cuda !!

Cuda Cody

Dakota

This one's easy:  my youngest son getting married to a wonderful woman.

GoodysGotaCuda

Mopar: First started my 'Cuda in June, drove in July and finally on the dyno today. I've put about 1,500 miles on it so far.

Non-Mopar: My Daughter is just now two and tons of fun to hang with, we took her to Italy for 2 weeks back in July and had a blast! Her baby Brother will be here in 3 weeks. Life is good! [and busy!]

1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

70/6chall

Out of all the things that have touched my and my families life, this one is truley the best, hands down. The birth of my granddaughter "Remi Antionette" on 12-25-2017.  Thanks,   Al

Cuda Cody

Almost born on your birthday!   :congrats:

Quote from: 70/6chall on December 29, 2017, 09:03:37 PM
Out of all the things that have touched my and my families life, this one is truley the best, hands down. The birth of my granddaughter "Remi Antionette" on 12-25-2017.  Thanks,   Al

70/6chall

Thank you Cody! We thought maybe that was going to happen, but No, she really wanted to be a Christmas baby. My Son and daughter-in-law home birthed her with a mid-wife present.Born at 10:11 PM PST, she almost didn't make Christmas itself. Besides the 27th being my Birthday it's her Mothers, my daughter-in-laws, Birthday also. Anyway Remi weighed in at 7lbs 14 oz and 20 1/2" long. No problems whatsoever Mom and Daughter doing great.    Thanks,   Al

303 Mopar

Mickm

Easy for me. I completed my two year work bing whereby meeting my goal of driving the TINFISH into the "Mopars at the Marina" during the Cruzin' the Coast week long show in Biloxi, Ms.
[/URL
Cheers!
Mickm

js27

The best thing that happened to me in 2017 was on Nov 14th I survived a massive heart attack called the Widow Maker. Thanks to my wonderful wife Colleen's care and support and prayers from many family and friends I am doing much better. On Jan 12th I will get a Echo and that will tell the tale if my heart was permanently  damaged or it started to heal. I haven't driven my cars since then but hope to drop the top on our Convertible ( as soon as the snow melts here in South Carolina) and take her for a spin.
Hoping for a great 2018 and wishing the same for all of you.
JS27

Chryco Psycho

I am glad you are on the mend JS  :twothumbsup:

Shane Kelley

I had a couple things that I accomplished in 2017. Painted and assembled my Cuda.  Picked up a surprise award at the GoodGuys show in Ohio. Got the paint laid down on the 69 Formula S and pretty far along on assembly.

The top of the list for 2018 will be finishing up the 69. Getting my 71 motor back together after cylinder head porting.

My big project for 2018 will hopefully be the addition on my shop for paint and body work. I got the big oak tree out of the way and ready to do some dirt work. Currently I do all that stuff at work on the weekends. Real PINTA.

dodj

One of the things I enjoyed most about 2017 was going to the NHRA Nationals at Brainerd. Had a fantastic time there. Racing in the daytime, and in the nightime, the Zoo is quite a place to be.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

blown motor

I bought this.

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel