Main Menu

Tribute Cars

Started by johnr, November 11, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

Quote from: Racer57 on November 13, 2018, 06:53:41 PM
Every time a dual quad Hemi starts, a Prius dies.   :D

Mark Worman
@Racer57 Dave Rea said that to Mark Worman!

JS29

Quote from: Racer57 on November 14, 2018, 05:54:13 AM
When you drive your car around town etc., how many of the people that see it are wondering "Is that a REAL Cuda/Challenger or is it a fake" as opposed to "Thats a cool looking car !! "
99.9% of the people I know could care less if my Cuda is a copy or not. Hell, most of them get a confused look on their face if I tell them that everything about my car is Cuda, except the vin.  :D
I have had a couple nitwits tell me well it's not a real cuda. I tell them no it is a gran coupe, Factory big block 4-speed. then drive it through there thick skulls it the base model cuda in a deluxe package.   

johnr

:bigthumb:       Most awesome !   These are the comments that I was looking for.  The simple love of creating a great example of Mopar Muscle to the flat out appreciation of all the American muscle cars. I am really glad there are a lot of folks out there that do make the sacrifice to preserve some of the remaining history in as original specimens as they can. I hope enough of the younger generations are drawn into this hobby to keep it going for a very, very long time.
--  johnr  --

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Oldschool on November 14, 2018, 07:16:29 AM
I love my "Tribute" car and I drive the crap out of it.

I don't believe you.... I think it's a show pony/fair grounds cruiser...... :pokeeye:  And yes I've seen a few of your videos so I'm just jerking your chain.....

70Barracuda

I bought my car for $550, about what it was worth in 81, actually I paid too much!  Nobody was caring or thinking about numbers then.  You want to know how sad it is?  I parted out a numbers 340 car with so many options.  Put the disc brakes on this one, the interior, 6 way seat, That car had the headlight delay box.  Lost it!

I'm so far past it.  Just having fun!

Whats a 6 way seat worth?  With all the suspension upgrades I did, it carves now.  Need new seats!
Sniper, 493/383, Firmfeel, RMS Streetlynx, Speedhut. Dana, 4 gear.

Rdchallenger

Look how much they want for this clone that I just came across since we're on the subject.  :looney:

Oldschool

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on November 14, 2018, 04:47:42 PM
Quote from: Oldschool on November 14, 2018, 07:16:29 AM
I love my "Tribute" car and I drive the crap out of it.

I don't believe you.... I think it's a show pony/fair grounds cruiser...... :pokeeye:  And yes I've seen a few of your videos so I'm just jerking your chain.....

It's all good my friend....   8) :) :rebelflag"