Main Menu

Help find my father in laws old challenger

Started by GY6shooter, July 13, 2021, 07:24:59 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GY6shooter

Hey all, luckily I married a mopar man's daughter years back. He and I talk e bodies every time he comes out to visit us and his grand babies. We went to Carlisle this past weekend and it really got both of us itching with the e body bug. I've been wanting a car again for some time and I think je might be feeling the same way. I figured I'd throw this out to you all and see if I get anywhere with it. He had a 71 r/t 340 4 spd challenger in b7 blue. Elastomeric bumpers, bulge hood,, r/t stripe and I believe a vinyl top is what he said. He sold it in the 80's to accommodate his growing family. He traded it in to a dealer here in york, pa. I believe a Volkswagen dealer. He says he heard through the grape vine that it was wrecked not long after the dealer sold it but he doesn't know for sure. He has no Vin number or papers from that car. He doesn't know I'm trying to find his old car right now, so I'm hoping if anyone knows of a car like that in my area, maybe it'll get the ball rolling. I would LOVE to find his old car and if the current owner is willing, buy it and bring it back to the family. Thanks fellas.

JS29

superdave

8) Best wishes in your search, people do find them sometimes. :twothumbsup: