Main Menu

white letter tires yes/no

Started by IMNCARN82, May 10, 2017, 05:10:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

6bblgt

nsmall

You made the right choice.  Love it.  You have one of the most beautiful round tail modified Cudas ever.  Always feel free to post pics of your car.  Love it!

303 Mopar

Those look perfect!!  Awesome job!   :perfect10:

4mayhemi

Only seen the advertisements, so I imagined they were going to be exaggerated, but yours are much more subtle.
Would like to hear how they hold up after flogging for a while.

Good job getting that arc right too. If I did it, I probably would've messed up and did "Goody Ear".

JonH

Not a big fan, but the only 1 you need to please is you! Just wondering why you would go to all the trouble to black everything out and then put white letters on the tires?  :dunno:

Cuda Cody

I totally dig it.  Nice job.  :twothumbsup:

IMNCARN82

Eh  too much of a good thing can be too much sometimes. Gives it the race tire look. They come in many different sizes  and custom to your tire!   These are 1".  Not too big not too small on the 17".

I feel as though it brings my vision to life.

Round tail lights forever!

R/T
round tail lights forever !!

Brads70

Looks cool and all, I get the look your after. It just seems to me your paying to advertise for a company.... to my way of thinking they should be paying you to advertise for them.  :)
When I was involved with circle track racing rookies would plaster the car with decals. I'd say what did they give you for the race car? Usual answer was nothing, then why are you running their decal I'd ask.  :dunno: :looney:

HP2

Quote from: Brads70 on May 28, 2017, 12:14:02 PM
Looks cool and all, I get the look your after. It just seems to me your paying to advertise for a company.... to my way of thinking they should be paying you to advertise for them.
When I was involved with circle track racing rookies would plaster the car with decals. I'd say what did they give you for the race car? Usual answer was nothing, then why are you running their decal I'd ask. 

Contingency. But, not everyone pays that and it certainly was more prolific in drag racing than oval track.

IMNCARN82

Yea I get your drift.    Butt not that big of a deal.  Got a buddy who pro shoots autos. So I'm collecting locations and ideas for photo shoots.   Need good ones to solicite companies I like and have used.  He has a couple of deals going. Mostly jeep stuff. He's got a crazy wrangler. They give him stuff and he posts pictures online. They love it and send him more stuff.  Works at the jeep dealer here in town.   Nitto rep. Is a friend of his.   FoX shoX.  Bigger Baer brakes. Stuff like that.  Having raced DH bikes extensively I know all about the "traveling circus" as we call it.  And the mark-ups    I agree Brad 100%.  At least give me a break.

Hey HP2

R/T

IMNCARN82

so last night I emailed "tire stickers" asking for a quote on 20" tires for my challenger pre-done.    And attached a couple of quick pix of the cuda. They emailed me back right away, Gave me 35% off.     The squeaky wheel get's the oil.     

Claudia

IMO - Raised white letters add to the aggressive look.  :alan2cents:

Chryco Psycho

I like it as you say it breaks up all the black  &gives it a racing tire look  :bigthumb:,
I probably would have just done just one side & see how long it takes anyone to notice !!  :))

Shoooter

I like it. Personally I would have went with a smaller size letter like the first ones you painted on.

cuda dad

Apparently, someone else liked them as well.