Main Menu

Reproduction E-Body parts, what's next?

Started by Cuda Cody, February 18, 2017, 01:01:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

chal340

70 Dodge Challenger 340 A66.

anlauto

Anybody mention a 1971 Challenger grill yet ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparDave

Inner Roof Brace is being made by Dii. center and header same for cuda. Rear is different.

71 Challenger Tail Lamp panel reflectors.
Cuda hood scoop Inserts.
Correct 15x7 and 15x8 polished and brushed trim rings
Vent Stack tubes in the trunk.
72-74 challenger Header panel
challenger lower valance molding
challenger side marker retainers
wheel bearing caps
rubber seal spacer for upper column bearing
70 challenger grille 2 upper brackets
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

RUNCHARGER

I seen a pair of 71 Challenger Head light doors for sale the other day and thought to myself I haven't seen any for awhile. It must be tough to restore a 71 Challenger I bet.
Sheldon

MoparDave

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 23, 2017, 07:44:00 AM
I seen a pair of 71 Challenger Head light doors for sale the other day and thought to myself I haven't seen any for awhile. It must be tough to restore a 71 Challenger I bet.

YEP these are being made and in stock
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

RUNCHARGER

Oh! Yup we need a grille then! (which will be tough because I can't imagine it having anywhere near the demand of a 71 Cuda grille).
Sheldon

MoparDave

besides cloning 72-74 cudas in to 71, the market has slowed wayyyy down on that part.  the 71 challenger grille maybe a good thing, 71 production cuda was 16,159, challenger was 26,299

B5fourspeed

Bought my dash pad from Mopar Ed in October.The dash was made by UR.I met Ed at the show in Merced,Cal.I  exchanged my dash core and the dash cost me 700.00 cash.I live in Dublin,Cal which is about 2 hours away from Merced.Ed looks over every dash pad and only takes the best.The dash I got looks really nice.I saved shipping the core,shipping for the new pad and any sales tax.All for about 30 bucks in gas.My car is about a year away from being  finished but I got the dash now because who knows how long UR dashes will be around.I am still waiting for the complete shaker kit for 1,000 bucks to come out.Maybe someone could come out with reproduction date coded 3 speed wiper motors.

Solarguy

Quote from: 750-h2 on February 20, 2017, 01:15:00 PM
I would like to see someone reproduce the vacuum advance control [3420919] for the 1970 440 six pack engines.  NOS ones are almost impossible to find and when you do the price is usually $300+.

Looks like your prayers have been answered. 

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2446316/re-new-product-vacuum-advance-units.html#Post2446316

JH27N0B

I sure wish someone would come out with decent repro trunk mats!!  A while back Dave from ECS said he was developing them, and even claimed to have sourced correct material.  Then he had some half arse excuse he didn't get enough pre-orders and had to scrap the project.  I never heard anything about any pre order, and was patiently waiting to order 3 Challenger ones.  I've talked to a number of other E body guys who were ready to order too.
I'd heard Jim from DMT was working on doing them but haven't heard any updates in a while.
Is it really that hard to come up with a chunk of rubber with a pattern printed on it that while maybe isn't the exact material as original, is the same thickness and appearance?

anlauto

I would like to see replacement rotors for the K-H two piece rotors.....a 171 and 191 master cylinder.....a clutch pedal safety starter switch...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

750-h2

SE door reflectors and bezels. These are always pitted.

Solarguy

72 Challenger

Only because I was recently looking 72 and up seatbelts, challenger anyways. - Don't know if it was already mentioned.
Someday I will have a J0b.

TONY

complete t-type jack assemblies will be in within a month