Main Menu

Super RARE pre-production Drawings and Clay models (Barracuda)

Started by Cuda Cody, June 17, 2017, 11:03:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

A HUGE THANK YOU to @stevec  for providing and helping bring these photos to all of us.  We would not have them without him.   :clapping:  These are some of the coolest photos I've seen.  Check out that hand E-brake!   :takealook:  Feel free to download the full PDF Barracuda article for your own personal enjoyment.

Large file so it might take a minute to download.
https://www.e-bodies.org/resources/plymouth_dodge_cuda_challenger_brochure_advertising_1970_1971/

1971Y13

1971 'Cuda
1968 GTX

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Claudia

I love seeing the progressional steps leading up to what they ultimately decided to go with in the end! :twothumbsup:

Cudamike

750-h2

RUNCHARGER

Unreal. I've looked at every E-body photo available since 1969 and this is the first time I've seen these. It's interesting what may have been but I think Chrysler made the right decisions on what to go with back then.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on June 18, 2017, 09:20:34 AM
Unreal. I've looked at every E-body photo available since 1969 and this is the first time I've seen these. It's interesting what may have been but I think Chrysler made the right decisions on what to go with back then.

Oh...so you must have seen the 4dr Cuda pictures ? :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

stevec

Steve
'The 2nd Generation Challenger Guy'

Cuda Cody

I did not have a poster in mine and mine was a soft cover.  I still had to break the spine to get good scans, but it was worth it to share them with everyone. 

Quote from: stevec on June 18, 2017, 12:28:55 PM
did the hardcover come with the poster?

cudaized

This is the poster that comes with # 22

:headbang:
Quote from: stevec on June 18, 2017, 12:28:55 PM
did the hardcover come with the poster?
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

MoparLeo

:wrenching:I really like the idea of the e-brake on the center console. I wonder if that is feasible.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

Cuda Cody

Anything is possible.   :bigthumb:

Quote from: MoparLeo on June 19, 2017, 03:36:50 PM
:wrenching:I really like the idea of the e-brake on the center console. I wonder if that is feasible.

340challconvert

Interesting rendition of an early rallye dash
6 switches to the left.
Wonder what they were all designated for?  :thinking:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

7E-Bodies

Awesome when people share this stuff. It's now backed up and can be enjoyed by all.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green