Main Menu

50% off AMD through 12/31

Started by GoodysGotaCuda, December 28, 2018, 06:14:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

GoodysGotaCuda

Their website is awful, but I ordered a pair of new AMD hood hinges for $126 shipped, 1/2 off!

Unfortunately I do not need any body panels, but you might!

https://www.tamrazsparts.com
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Burdar

Thinking about getting front/rear bumpers for the Dart. $400 for a pair is hard to pass up.

Archialfa

Fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plum Crazy 1970 Challenger 440 Magnum

Rich G.

I got a gas tank 50% off. Great company to deal with. I got a lot of stuff from them.

1Burgfish

:wrenching: Thanks, Gonna get some Cuda bumpers!!!! :thankyou:

kawahonda

Do deals like this come up often?

You can get an AMD trunk lid for $260 + whatever shipping is right now. My trunk lid is shot.

But I'm also not planning to replace it for another couple years.

Worth buying now?
1970 Dodge Challenger A66

ratroaster

That's the problem with these deals on reproduction parts especially sheet metal.  If you are not ready to use them and test fit, they sit for a few months and I doubt you can return them after so many days.

anlauto

I've bought a ton from Tamraz's in the past. They sell several brand names so before you purchase make sure you're buying the brand name you want. AMD is not the only kind they sell. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

superdave

Looking through their parts I see a left quarter panel skin and a right quarter panel....pardon my ignorance but what is the difgerence between a quarter panel skin and a quarter panel? ::)  :dunno:
   Dave

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: kawahonda on December 28, 2018, 10:37:14 AM
Do deals like this come up often?

You can get an AMD trunk lid for $260 + whatever shipping is right now. My trunk lid is shot.

But I'm also not planning to replace it for another couple years.

Worth buying now?

Buy now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

anlauto

Quote from: superdave on December 28, 2018, 11:04:13 AM
Looking through their parts I see a left quarter panel skin and a right quarter panel....pardon my ignorance but what is the difgerence between a quarter panel skin and a quarter panel? ::)  :dunno:
   Dave

"Quarter Panel" includes the B pillar up the roof and over to the trunk opening. "Quarter Skin" only goes up to the top body line.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Burdar

QuoteBuy now. 

:iagree:  50% off is unheard of.  I ordered f/r bumpers for only $375.  The first time I looked at the checkout screen they had tax on it.  I came back to it later and the tax was gone.  Free shipping too.  Hopefully the chrome is decent when they show up.

superdave

Quote from: anlauto on December 28, 2018, 11:12:33 AM
Quote from: superdave on December 28, 2018, 11:04:13 AM
   Dave

"Quarter Panel" includes the B pillar up the roof and over to the trunk opening. "Quarter Skin" only goes up to the top body line.
Thank you Alan. My car seems to be missing the B pillars :) 8) so the skin should do quite nicely. My wife said I could buy the part of my choice as a Christmas present so.... :banana:

dodj

I was going to buy an amd front valance but it list 70-71 only. What is the difference for the 72-74's? I thought they were the same..

Other manufacturers list the front valance as a 70-74 piece.

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

76orangewagon

I just called to place a big order and it's only on "in stock" items only. Of course everything I wanted is out of stock like inner fenders, full right side quarter panel, complete glass kit, triple chromed bumpers...ect. :thumbdown: