Main Menu

🏃Run Don't Walk. Black Friday Savings Start Now!🏃

Started by moparmadman69, November 20, 2017, 10:37:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

moparmadman69

It's that time of year again. Black Friday savings are happening now! This is a great opportunity for you, as this sale is one of the biggest of the year and limited to stock on hand. Don't delay. Call today!

541-672-2661

anlauto

Can I buy stuff today and have it shipped in January ? :takealook:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

moparmadman69

Quote from: anlauto on November 20, 2017, 11:49:26 AM
Can I buy stuff today and have it shipped in January ? :takealook:

Alan, give me a call and I'm sure we can work something out for you!  :yes:  @anlauto

Colby

anlauto

@moparmadman69  Do you even sell just the E Body mufflers with the over axle pipe welded on ?
My plan was to get them from Dale's but that went south pretty quick :steamingmad: ....

I've already got the four sets of head pipes and everything else  from you at Carlisle.

I would need four pairs of the deluxe style.

The reason I don't want them shipped until January is because they will be going to my US address and have no plans of going there until after the holidays... :pullinghair:

Also, does @bpsmopar Peter Swainson have an account with you ? I need another complete exhaust system for a 70 440 Challenger that I'm restoring for him. You could just bill him for that and send it to me...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

moparmadman69

Quote from: anlauto on November 20, 2017, 12:47:43 PM
@moparmadman69  Do you even sell just the E Body mufflers with the over axle pipe welded on ?
My plan was to get them from Dale's but that went south pretty quick :steamingmad: ....

I've already got the four sets of head pipes and everything else  from you at Carlisle.

I would need four pairs of the deluxe style.

The reason I don't want them shipped until January is because they will be going to my US address and have no plans of going there until after the holidays... :pullinghair:

Also, does @bpsmopar Peter Swainson have an account with you ? I need another complete exhaust system for a 70 440 Challenger that I'm restoring for him. You could just bill him for that and send it to me...

@anlauto Yes on all those counts. We do have the one piece design in the e-body mufflers. In your case I will go ahead and wait on the shipping but they do have to be paid now to be eligible for the sale. As far as Peter goes that's no problem at all. I can just give him a call after we talk and I'll get him to pay for it. Just call sooner rather than later so we don't run out of stock on what you need.

Talk to you soon,

Colby

anlauto

I don't have a problem paying now...I'll call tomorrow... :cheers: