Main Menu

🏃Run Don't Walk. Black Friday Savings Start Now!🏃

Started by moparmadman69, November 20, 2017, 10:38:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

moparmadman69

It's that time of year again. Black Friday savings are happening now! This is a great opportunity for you, as this sale is one of the biggest of the year and limited to stock on hand. Don't delay. Call today!

541-672-2661

Cuda Cody

Brads70

:huh:  what company? Did I miss it in the ad somewhere?

Chryco Psycho

Roadman

moparmadman69

moparmadman69

Quote from: Roadman on November 20, 2017, 11:38:42 AM
How do you put the running guy on the heading. ?

I did it on my marketing software for my e-mails. Then I just copied and pasted it on here.  :notsure: There's probably some way to do it on all these things but I'm not savvy enough to figure it out. I know just enough to get me into trouble but not enough to get me back out of trouble.  :verymad:

Roadman

Quote from: moparmadman69 on November 20, 2017, 04:00:16 PM
Quote from: Roadman on November 20, 2017, 11:38:42 AM
How do you put the running guy on the heading. ?

I did it on my marketing software for my e-mails. Then I just copied and pasted it on here.  :notsure: There's probably some way to do it on all these things but I'm not savvy enough to figure it out. I know just enough to get me into trouble but not enough to get me back out of trouble.  :verymad:

Its cool, catches attention.  :ohyeah:      @Cuda Cody  any way to add this. 

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cuda Cody

I think it's alt codes that make the little icons like those and these ♥ ♦ ✎♫ ½  just hold down "alt" and type a one, tow or three numbers and see what happens. ▲ ░

There's a small list of them here:

https://www.alt-codes.net/

moparmadman69

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 20, 2017, 05:47:50 PM
I think it's alt codes that make the little icons like those and these ♥ ♦ ✎♫ ½  just hold down "alt" and type a one, tow or three numbers and see what happens. ▲ ░

There's a small list of them here:

https://www.alt-codes.net/

I believe these are emoticons not ALT Key codes. I've never seen ALT key codes in color. I did find it interesting they transferred over so easily and were recognized.