Main Menu

Custom Flame Headlights 7" round sealed beam hallogen

Started by spiritbird65, November 06, 2017, 07:35:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

spiritbird65

Looking for that little extra something for your classic car, antique car, or customized hotrod? Seeking that one accessory to put your vehicle on top and have an edge? Just a little something extra that makes your vehicle stand out from the rest at local car shows & cruise nights? Well look no further, "Custom Flame Headlights" can offer you just that. "Custom Flame Headlights" offer a cutting edge look that is a definite attention getter on any classic vehicle. If you like hearing compliments on your vehicle from admirers or finger pointing while hearing phrases like "Oh wow!". Then "Custom Flame Headlights" may be for you! They have proven to definitely garner a great amount of attention.

"Custom Flame Headlights" are artistically custom designed by hand on either 7" round or 5 ½" round "new" sealed beam halogen lights (standard size for most all classic cars). "Custom Flame Headlights" are offered in a variety of colors to match the color of paint of your classic car (colors offered are: Traditional Flame, Lime green, Plumb Crazy Purple, Electric Blue, & Brilliant Red ). Or should you have an unusual combination of customized paint or graphics on you ride for a small added fee they can be ordered in customized colors (which you pick) to match the paint and graphics of YOUR particular hotrod (color chart can be provided)

•NOTE: So there is no confusion....This is not a sticker! It is an artistically created actual stained glass process that is cured becoming a part of the light.

"Custom Flame Headlights" are custom designed by hand and are put through a 7-10 day special curing process which makes the custom work become a part of the headlight itself. This process has been perfected over the years to offer brilliant color which is sealed onto and becoming a part of the light itself. Once completed rain, sleet, snow, or even hand washing your vehicle is no issue the work has now become one with the headlight itself. They are truly a work of art, and there is nothing like them out there!For more pics of other colors feel free to contact me (spiritbird65@juno.com). I have a few set currently done. And a gorgeous set in lime green on my fiance's 70 hemi cuda.          :wowzers:

CudaMoparRay

Unique idea, these would go good with my Prize Shop 'Cuda hat flames on the brim.

spiritbird65

Yes, they sure would go good with that hat! Got a few sets all done and ready to go....just give the word.

Roadman

spiritbird65

They are $120 a set & shipping. A lot of work goes into making them and the whole process. But the results are worth all the effort! I have 4 sets currently done and ready to ship!