Main Menu

Goodyear Reproduction Tires

Started by smallhurst, April 16, 2017, 04:32:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

smallhurst

Hello!! One last working day before the Goodyear Reproduction Tires see a $10/ tire increase!! Get with me to get the best price.. 816-654-3400

The show season still has a couple of stops in it!! I will be in Vegas for SEMA!! I will also be attending the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals at the Rosemont Center in Chicago. Contact me if you want tires delivered to the event so that you can save on shipping!!

Thanks to everyone who has seen and said hi to me during this summer!! I am still available to answer any questions you may have for tires and your ride!!

smallhurst

Hello again!! Two things!!
1) If you are going to SEMA in Vegas, look me up! I will be in Kelsey Tires display.

2) Contact me if you are wanting tires delivered to MCACN. The sooner I hear from you, the better chance we will not have any backorders. My cell is 816-654-3400

smallhurst

Getting psyched for the Muscle Car And Corvette Nationals at the Rosemont Convention Center in Chicago. If you need tires delivered, let me know. Picking up tires on Wednesday. Stop by my booth and talk. I will also be giving an informational speech/ discussion. Need hecklers in the room!! My cell is 816-654-3400. See you next weekend Nov 18 and 19!!

303 Mopar

@smallhurst, do you deal in just tires or can you get vintage wheels too?

smallhurst

I am in the process of getting wheels for everyone as well.  Call me up with what you are interested in.

smallhurst

Hello again!!! Getting ready for the holidays! Wanted to share some big news! Besides the Goodyear reproductions, I am now going to be carrying the lineup that Coker has! This means that anything in the reproduction tire categories, I have access to it! Pie Crust Slicks, Radial Wide Ovals, M&H Racemasters, and many other things. Contact me if you have any questions about anything tires!! My cell is 816-654-3400!

smallhurst

Hello!!

Couple of things on the calendar for Jan...

Jan 6th.... I will be attending the Pure Stock Christmas party in Britton, MI.... if you want tires brought to this event, let me know quickly... Any of the Firestone, BFG, US Royal product, I need to know sooner rather than later.

Jan 26-28.... Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, CA... yes, I will be attending the Grand Daddy!! Get with me to have tires brought out...

As always.... my phone is close by —- 816-654-3400

smallhurst

For Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich, US Royal, M&H Racemaster, Wide Whites, Red Stripes, Blue Streaks, Polyglas, Wide Ovals, Steelgards, Eagle GT, and Wide Oval radials... one call gets it all!! 816-654-3400

smallhurst

Hello!!!

Here is my first group of events I am putting out for this season. If you are wanting tires brought to an event, please contact me so that they may be reserved and we don't run into back order situations!! Information and pricing are a phone call away. 816-654-3400 or message me.

Jan 26-28-- Grand National Roadster Show-- Pomona, CA
March 4th-- Lincoln Swap Meet-- Lincoln, NE
March 16-17-- Sunflower Swap Meet-- Wichita, KS
April 26-28th-- Pate Swap Meet-- Ft. Worth, TX
May 26-27th-- Hemmings Musclepalooza-- Lebanon Valley Dragway, NY
June 15-17th-- Heartland Nova Meet-- Bettendorf, IA
June 20-23rd-- Buick Club National Meet-- Denver, CO
July 13-15--- Chrysler's at Carlisle-- Carlisle, PA
July 19-21-- Hurst/Olds National Meet-- Lansing, MI
Aug 1-4-- Oldsmobile Club Of America National Meet-- Gettysburg, PA
Aug 10-11-- Indian Uprising-- St. Charles, IL
Aug 18-- Camaro Gathering-- Kansas City
Sept 7-8th-- Boss Nationals-- Marysville, KS
Sept 14-15th-- Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags-- Stanton, MI
Sept 16th-- Pontiac Museum Show-- Pontiac, IL
Nov 17-18-- Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals-- Rosemont, IL

Remember--- one call gets Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich, Michelin, M&H and Wheel Vintiques

anlauto

Glad to see you're attending Carlisle......If you like to gamble, you should buy a dozen or so sets of the common PolyGlas....set up a booth and watch them fly off the shelves....NOBODY ever sells those tires at the show....you'd be the first....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

smallhurst

Making plans to bring some but prefer to bring presold tires.  Again, the farther in advance, to better assured to not have back order issues!!!

smallhurst

Hello!!!

Here is my updated list of events. If you are wanting tires brought to an event, please contact me so that they may be reserved and we don't run into back order situations!! Information and pricing are a phone call away. 816-654-3400 or message me.

March 4th-- Rocky Manginelli Swap Meet-- Lancaster Event Center Space 29L-- Lincoln, NE
June 1,2,3-- Mopars In The Park-- Farmington, MN
June 15-17th-- Heartland Nova Meet-- Rock Island, IL
July 27-28-- Supercar Rerunion-- Bowling Green, KY

Remember--- one call gets Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich, US Royal, Michelin, M&H and Wheel Vintiques

smallhurst

Hello!!!

Here is my first group of events I am putting out for this season. If you are wanting tires brought to an event, please contact me so that they may be reserved and we don't run into back order situations!! Information and pricing are a phone call away. 816-654-3400 or message me.

Jan 26-28-- Grand National Roadster Show-- Pomona, CA
March 4th-- Lincoln Swap Meet-- Lincoln, NE
May 4-5th--- A.A.C.A Swap Meet-- Lawrence, KS
June 15-17th-- Heartland Nova Meet-- Bettendorf, IA
July 27-28-- Supercar Reunion-- Bowling Green, KY

Remember--- one call gets Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich, Michelin, M&H and Wheel Vintiques

smallhurst

Hello!!!

Here is my updated list of events. If you are wanting tires or rims brought to an event, please contact me so that they may be reserved and we don't run into back order situations!! Information and pricing are a phone call away. 816-654-3400 or message me.

March 4th-- Rocky Manginelli Swap Meet-- Lancaster Event Center Space 29L-- Lincoln, NE
May 4-6th— Lawrence AACA swap meet— Lawrence, KS
June 1,2,3-- Mopars In The Park-- Farmington, MN
June 15-17th-- Heartland Nova Meet-- Rock Island, IL
July 27-28-- Supercar Reunion-- Bowling Green, KY

Remember--- one call gets Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich, US Royal, Michelin, M&H and Wheel Vintiques

RUNCHARGER

I looked for some Poly GT, G70X14 today in RWL but no luck?  Blackwalls and redline only?
Sheldon