Main Menu

Mopar Memorial Day Sales

Started by Cuda Cody, May 25, 2017, 08:27:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparJunkie

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on May 27, 2017, 01:53:55 PM
"with in the USA--->>>>FREE parcel shipping to any Veteran or Active Military. 50% off shipping rates for all Truck Freight orders."

I am sure Dave will be along to clarify this, but the way I read it, Veterans, current and discharged get free shipping, non vets 50% off the shipping. Discounts are across the board.  :cheers:

Yeah that's why I wanted to clarify not sure if I get the AMD 20% off or not (I'm not a Veteran). Something tells me my tours in COD (Call of Duty) don't count, lol.

CudaMoparRay

Just what I need more savings codes in order to spend more money on my addiction lol

MoparDave

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on May 27, 2017, 01:53:55 PM
"with in the USA--->>>>FREE parcel shipping to any Veteran or Active Military. 50% off shipping rates for all Truck Freight orders."

I am sure Dave will be along to clarify this, but the way I read it, Veterans, current and discharged get free shipping, non vets 50% off the shipping. Discounts are across the board.  :cheers:

The discounts apply to all.   The shipping is pertaining to active or retired military only. all NON military will pay the shipping costs.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

MoparDave

discounts apply to all.

AMD is less 20% + fedex to you
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

MoparJunkie

Quote from: MoparDave on May 28, 2017, 02:42:07 PM
discounts apply to all.

Well shoot, by the time I read this, it was too little too late. Oh well thanks though.

Cuda Cody

Dave's real good about taking care of us.  He's one of us!!!!  Let him know what you need and I'm sure he'll take good care of you.   :alan2cents:

Quote from: MoparJunkie on May 29, 2017, 08:39:01 PM
discounts apply to all.

Well shoot, by the time I read this, it was too little too late. Oh well thanks though.

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 29, 2017, 08:57:16 PM
Dave's real good about taking care of us.  He's one of us!!!!  Let him know what you need and I'm sure he'll take good care of you.   :alan2cents:

discounts apply to all.

Was going to say the same, Cody has a faster keyboard, LOL. Dave even had directions when ordering, and this is what he stated:

No codes for our current website. Simply put In the comment section  ATTN David and if your military with Branch of service - orders will be manually adjusted once I review. your card will not be charged automatically as we do that manually at the dealer. Not like the big box stores where you get banged up front for everything.

So with that in mind, make your order and submit it, and I am sure Dave will get you fixed up.  :banana: :cheers:

MoparJunkie

discounts apply to all.

I'll remember that for next time, I just wanted to get the part and thought I missed out on the sale (Plus after looking at the website, I was a little confused on where the original price was and the sale price was) so I ordered my AMD valance off of Ebay. Oh well, I'll catch the next sale. Seems like it's a never ending project with countless things to buy. So I'm sure I'll think of something more I need, lol.

MoparJunkie

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on May 29, 2017, 09:01:44 PM

discounts apply to all.

Was going to say the same, Cody has a faster keyboard, LOL. Dave even had directions when ordering, and this is what he stated:

No codes for our current website. Simply put In the comment section  ATTN David and if your military with Branch of service - orders will be manually adjusted once I review. your card will not be charged automatically as we do that manually at the dealer. Not like the big box stores where you get banged up front for everything.

So with that in mind, make your order and submit it, and I am sure Dave will get you fixed up.  :banana: :cheers:

Yeah I guess the directions got me lost, because of how it reads to me. It says ATTN David then add military branch etc. But I'm not military so I didn't know what I was supposed to put in the comments section to get the 20% discount. I think I just misread the post, maybe I need to drink less beer when I buying parts? I dunno lol

MoparDave

discounts apply to all.

Give me a call...5868592575.