Main Menu

When does Legendary run sales?

Started by dave73, November 02, 2017, 08:37:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

dave73

How often does Legendary run a sale and/or when is the best one of the year? Anyone know if custom orders are part of the sales?

Cuda Cody

@dave73chally  They do not run many sales.  Normally @MoparDave  can get the best deals.  But right now they are running a sale until tomorrow.   :wave:   :bigthumb:

anlauto

I don't think you'll find too many companies offering a sale on "custom ordered parts"  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dave73

Ah ok, thanks guys. Looking to get red covers for my 73 but they want almost 1k for the set. Probably would've been a heck of a lot cheaper if red was a factory option in 72-74...

Might just stay with black and recover my fronts. My rear seat is in very good condition.

Car-nutt

I spoke to Ron at Legendary, the next big sale is around Christmas and Boxing day.

dave73

Quote from: Car-nutt on November 03, 2017, 05:18:01 AM
I spoke to Ron at Legendary, the next big sale is around Christmas and Boxing day.

Thanks! Yea I gave them a call and talked to them yesterday. They actually will give a discount to a custom order. Say they are running 20% off, they will take that percentage off of the retail of a standard cover set. Then they add 20% for the custom order. So basically you are just paying the retail they list for a custom set. Pretty cool they do that, not many companies would  :bigthumb:

anlauto

Yea, I'm surprised too...that's a good deal !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon