Main Menu

RockAuto Collector Magnets!

Started by RockAuto, February 03, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RockAuto

For more than 10 years, RockAuto has been featuring customers' cars on our Collector Magnets, and including one inside the shipping box with most customers' orders. They are real cars that are still on the road today, thanks to their owners' loving care and parts purchased on RockAuto.com. We regularly issue batches of new magnets in limited quantities so more customers get a chance to have their cars in the magnet limelight. We hope all customers have fun receiving the magnets with their orders and expanding their magnet collection! At the request of customers seeking additional magnets, we now also offer a pack of 5 random RockAuto Collector Magnets, available for purchase here.

If you purchase parts from RockAuto.com, we would like to give you the opportunity to have your car or truck possibly featured on a RockAuto Collector Magnet! New, old, import, domestic, daily driver, trailer queen, classic, antique, we want to see them all! Please email flamur@rockauto.com with your favorite images (tips for taking pictures of your car) and what parts from RockAuto you have used.

Do you have an impressive collection of RockAuto magnets lining your refrigerator or toolbox? You're not alone!  Share a picture of your collection below, and prepare to amaze your fellow collectors!

Roadman

I have a few, but not a collection.  Very cool.  Need to get @ToxicWolf   car pic to you.   :unitedstates:   :rebelflag"

Cuda Cody

I'm totally getting in on this!!!!   :veryexcited:  The side of my shop cabinet is full of these cool magnets.   :bradsthumb:

Cuda Cody

I'm realizing just how many photos of parts I have and how few photos of done cars!   :Thud:  I need to take some more photos of the cars all done.

@RockAuto  Here's one of a Challenger that I used RockAuto suspension and shocks to build.  I'm going to get better ones this summer just for this.  I want to see my car on a RockAuto magnet!!   :yes:

wanderlustin

Welcome to the group @RockAuto !  Glad to have you on board and I'm excited to see some member magnets! :welcome:

70chall440

The first time I ordered from RockAuto I received a magnet featuring a green 91 Stealth RT with the title of "Mikes Stealth"... well I had a green 91 Stealth RT and was a bit freaked out wondering how they knew... wasn't until I got the next box with a different magnet that I was convinced it was just a coincidence...  :)
Mopar or no car!!!

fc7cuda

Great marketing tool RockAuto!! :bigthumb:

E-Bodies.org magnets of members cars?????? :dunno:

RockAuto

Please send all photo submissions to the email address listed in the initial post. Thank you.

Cuda Cody

@RockAuto   Image Sent!!!!   :fingerscrossed:

Quote from: RockAuto on February 06, 2017, 05:53:40 AM
Please send all photo submissions to the email address listed in the initial post. Thank you.

Chryco Psycho

I would say 80% of the time when I order parts there is no magnet so either it is not put in the order or removed by inspectors long before I get to it

RockAuto

We're glad to hear that you look forward to receiving our magnets! Most of our warehouses stock magnets and include them in the box, but some do not. You may have received an order from a warehouse that does not stock our magnets or is waiting on their next magnet shipment. Please be sure to check under the flaps of the shipping box.

cudajunction

A few Rock Auto boxes have been delivered here.

Chryco Psycho

Don Garlitz Sponorship decal from the mid 80s too  :rubeyes:

cudajunction

We have a variety on there, and that is a pic of the old fridge.  The new one has more magnet area and magnets  :ohyeah: