Main Menu

Welcome Year One

Started by anlauto, March 11, 2017, 07:15:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I see we now have Year One on board  :) :clapping: :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

Cuda Cody

YES!!!!  Year One has officially joined the E-Bodies team.   :banana:  This is very exciting for us all.   :veryexcited:

Keep your forum credit handy and one eye on the Prize Ship early next week.  They are taking really good care of us.   ;)

anlauto

@Cuda Cody  At the top of this section, Deals, Coupons, vendors.....
You should PIN a thread that lists and links all of our sponsors.
That way everybody can check in one spot to get a link to their web site instead of waiting for it to flash up....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

That's a GREAT Idea!!!!   :thankyou:

Quote from: anlauto on March 11, 2017, 08:37:29 AM
@Cuda Cody  At the top of this section, Deals, Coupons, vendors.....
You should PIN a thread that lists and links all of our sponsors.
That way everybody can check in one spot to get a link to their web site instead of waiting for it to flash up....

Cuda Cody

We now have a place to see on the companies that help make this site possible!  Great idea Alan!!!!   :clapping:

https://forum.e-bodies.org/deals-coupons-vendor-specials-and-product-reviews/16/e-bodies-org-site-supporters/1062/

headejm

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 11, 2017, 08:32:45 AM
YES!!!!  Year One has officially joined the E-Bodies team.   :banana:  This is very exciting for us all.   :veryexcited:

Keep your forum credit handy and one eye on the Prize Ship early next week.  They are taking really good care of us.   ;)

It would be nice if they didn't charge for their catalogs.  :ohyeah:

XeGnome