Main Menu

Wiper Motor & Latch Restoration

Started by anlauto, September 24, 2022, 02:18:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

So, with the very well-deserved retirement of the absolute best in the business when it comes to restoring Mopar hood, door, trunk latches as well as wiper motors, Stephan Fournier AKA @SF-Resto  :worship: .... A large hole in our hobby as now been filled.

I'm very happy to announce that Stephan has sold his business along with the secret sauce for plating latches, that the late Jules D'Addio :andyangel: spent years developing. A good friend of Stephan's, Serge St-Marie has now stepped up to fill the void.

I had the pleasure of getting on board early with Serge and have now received my first batch of parts from him. Although they are A Body parts, they look fantastic and have the same level of quality with come to expect from Stephan. :worship:

@Bill Rolik  I know we were talking about this before, if you haven't got Serge's contact info and you would like it....just drop me a PM.

That goes for EVERYONE on this board looking for OE Gold quality restored latches, etc...PM me
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

TWS

That's great to hear and see!  Is it correct to say that this excludes jobs requiring any chrome plating (such as exterior door handles)?  Is there a reason he wants his contact info to be private?

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

MoparLeo

moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

anlauto

Quote from: TWS on September 24, 2022, 03:38:27 PM
That's great to hear and see!  Is it correct to say that this excludes jobs requiring any chrome plating (such as exterior door handles)?  Is there a reason he wants his contact info to be private?
I asked him if I could share his info with others, to which he agreed, but I wasn't sure if that meant posting his phone number or email address on a public forum....some people get bent over that... :dunno:

Leo, he lives in Quebec Canada, :canada: like Stephan and Jules