Main Menu

Giddy over my wiper motor restoration by SF Resto

Started by 7E-Bodies, August 18, 2020, 11:02:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

I got a text today regarding my wiper motor. Stephan has only one more item to complete and this amazing work will be headed back to me. Typically about a two week trek from Quebec to Illinois, but worth the wait. Super impressed by the pic. More to follow when I get it in my hands. For Topher fans, I wasn't fully aware of him when I sent this off. Not at all against him. Topher is apparently the other guy doing them here in the states. I'm hearing they both do a phenomenal job.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

B5fourspeed

He did my 70 Cuda door latches and they came out really nice.Great job on the wiper motor.

benlavigne

Stephan's the Man!
I'm lucky I can drive to his place to get my stuff done....

Ben

Nel

I'm from Québec and never heard of him! How can I contact him if I need to?

anlauto

@SF-Resto ... Stephan Fournier is in Saint Jean sur Richelieu, he's just carrying on the legacy of his good friend Jules the Wiperman :andyangel:  :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

@Nel his cell phone is +1 (438) 495-9212 and his shipping address is in this pic.

dodj

Looks very nice 7E!
You're going to be afraid to get it wet?  I imagine?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

SF-Resto

Thanks for the good words Kevin, this is how it looks with the goop...On it's way back to you..

RUNCHARGER

Awesome as always! That's the first part you see under the hood on a restored car and it makes it or breaks it IMO.
Sheldon

Nel

Thank you ! I now one of these day I'm going to need him, plus he is in the same province has me. He did a awsome job on your wiper motor.

7E-Bodies

Rapidly shipped home. Surprised to see it so quickly! @SF-Resto nailed it. Stunning. Super care was taken in shipping. So glad to have this back and safely locked away for the glorious stage of assembly.

Cuda Cody

e_body70

:bradsthumb: @SF-Resto does amazing work; he did my wiper motor as well

ToxicWolf

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration