Main Menu

Yet Another Shoutout to Roseville!

Started by 7E-Bodies, February 04, 2021, 09:39:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

I called Roseville the other day and ordered a heater box restoration kit and all of the parts to restore my steering column and was amazed that it was all on my doorstep in what I think was two days. Confirmation calls, messages, and emails came in immediately from Ryan and @MoparDave
Glad to support them for their support of this forum. Great job, guys.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Spikedog08

Yep that should be everyone's first stop when buying parts for our prized possessions!   I'm lucky enough to be able to drive there  . . About an hour away! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

7E-Bodies

@Spikedog08 how are you doing these days? Healing up? Hoping all is well.

MoparDave

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on February 04, 2021, 09:39:26 AM
I called Roseville the other day and ordered a heater box restoration kit and all of the parts to restore my steering column and was amazed that it was all on my doorstep in what I think was two days. Confirmation calls, messages, and emails came in immediately from Ryan and @MoparDave

Thank you for reaching out. Our pleasure to help the members. Ryan is still learning but is eager and has my DNA so that is a win.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

Rdchallenger

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on February 04, 2021, 09:39:26 AM

Agreed! I finally had my first experience with ordering online from there last week and again this week. Prompt service and shipping! Thanks @MoparDave

Challenger in NC

Agreed, another successful order from Roseville. 

Tantster

2nd this. Exchanged emails with Ryan today and had shipping confirmation within minutes.

7E-Bodies

That team definitely rocks it. Can't count how many transactions I've had with them. Zero regrets.