Main Menu

Shoutout to Joe’s Distributor Restoration!

Started by 7E-Bodies, March 17, 2022, 09:06:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

I really want to give a shout-out to Joe's. My NM 440 had recently finished a rebuild and dyno/break in that was very successful. The original distributor was used for that and worked well, yet had a broken vacuum advance switch that wasn't even the original and he sold me the NOS part. After painting the engine in single stage, it looked so good I couldn't bear to go back with anything less than the quality that I'd heard about Joe's. Finished and back in my hands in under 4 weeks while holding to the pricing we'd discussed. He found prior backyard revisions had been done (see pick with an old weld renovation), contacted me for permission to correct, and made things right. Communication was far above expectations. He even asked if I wanted a new tag or to keep my own which I opted for the latter. Packaging on the ride home was extremely protective. All in all, I'm thrilled. (Yes, I provided the Pertronix unit as I staunchly wanted rev limiting capabilities).
All in all, CLASS ACT!
Joe White
7052 Bye road
East Palestine Ohio 44413
330-843-0335
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

JS29

He's got my distributor, seeing yours got me excited to see mine when it gets back home.   :bravo: