Main Menu

1970 Cuda EV2 Louver / Go wing project

Started by Cuda Cody, January 31, 2017, 12:59:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

HP_Cuda

Doesn't look like it will make 12k there. Documentation is prob the reason.

Btw, eBay is non-binding on car auctions that's why you see it happen so much. Look it up on eBay.

On the other hand look at all the shill bidding that goes on, so I guess both sides play games on the most popular auction site.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda Cody

90 minutes left... good luck to everyone bidding.

71GranCoupe

Quote from: smb03 on February 07, 2017, 07:35:15 AM
gotta love the stupid questions you always get selling a car...heres the top one "you said it starts, but will in run and drive on to a transport truck, also will you warranty the engine?" lol idiots....never did i say it starts but i did say original drivetrain is missing.

I hear ya. Some people need to go back to school and improve their reading skills. Just sold a motorcycle part and the guy got it and said it wouldn't fit. He said it is too small. Come to find out, it was a completely different model, oh well. Good luck on the sale, maybe someone will bid in the last few minutes.  :cheers:

Crocha617

Well it made reserve and sold for $12,250!. Hopefully however got it will follow through with the deal and get it restored.

Cody???

anlauto

@smb03 congratulations on the sale. I hope the high bidder has at least contacted you and follows through....
I hope you can share with us who bought it and where it's headed.
Like I said I hope it went to someone that will actually restore it.

Be sure to drop my name... :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

:clapping:  Glad to see it sold.  Looks like a couple bidders willing to pay the asking price.  Someone got a very cool color combo!

RUNCHARGER

Good news, lets hope the high bidder follows through and then restores the car.

Sheldon
Sheldon

smb03

the winning bidder called me instantly within 30 sec of auction ending wanting to get transaction info and get it shipped like now to ohio. was still hesitant to let it go but he is really excited about the car so im sure he would give it a better home. he actualy called me the 2nd day it was in auction wanting to pay the reserve and end the auction that day.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

71GranCoupe

Quote from: smb03 on February 07, 2017, 11:53:20 AM
the winning bidder called me instantly within 30 sec of auction ending wanting to get transaction info and get it shipped like now to ohio. was still hesitant to let it go but he is really excited about the car so im sure he would give it a better home. he actualy called me the 2nd day it was in auction wanting to pay the reserve and end the auction that day.

I have to say, I am sure the car is going to a good home with that much enthusiasm!! Congrats!! :woohoo:

RUNCHARGER

Great: A real bidder! We want to see that car all done in a year or two.

Sheldon

smb03

bought, and paid in full in less than an hr after auction ending...damn lol

anlauto

That's what you want....Did the new owner talk about his intentions ? :tool:

Cuda Cody

:clapping:  @smb03   Super happy it worked out for you!!!!!  Very nice Cuda and I'm sure he'll be happy with it.  Did he say what his plans were with it?  Let him know about us here on this site in case he wants some help or tips.  We would LOVE to watch that Cuda come back to life.

Quote from: smb03 on February 07, 2017, 01:47:24 PM
bought, and paid in full in less than an hr after auction ending...damn lol

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200