Main Menu

1970 DODGE CHALLENGER 426 HEMI TRACK PAK 4.10 DANA 60 TAG/SHEET

Started by MasonDaniel7, October 19, 2020, 12:24:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

RUNCHARGER

Wow: Thats about the fourth car like that to come up for sale lately!
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on October 19, 2020, 07:45:49 AM
Wow: Thats about the fourth car like that to come up for sale lately!

Oh it's just the fourth time it's been posted here  :haha: :haha: :haha: I wonder how the auction will go this time ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YYZ

And people thought that '70 Hemi Challengers coded for N96 were rare.... ;)

njsteve

So is this thing keep getting flipped among dealers or is it a case of the winning bidder flaking out and not responding?

ek3

it will take at least  100,000.00 if done correctly to get it where its greatest value can be reached... it also says "DELIVERED WITH POWER BULGE HOOD" so its a dealer added shaker ? or they found one and added it because the tag/sheet shows it ? the window sticker would show what it actually came with .....

anlauto

Quote from: njsteve on October 19, 2020, 11:44:09 AM
So is this thing keep getting flipped among dealers or is it a case of the winning bidder flaking out and not responding?

I think this is the same guy still trying to find a buyer...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Quote from: ek3 on October 19, 2020, 12:37:53 PM
it will take at least  100,000.00 if done correctly to get it where its greatest value can be reached... it also says "DELIVERED WITH POWER BULGE HOOD" so its a dealer added shaker ? or they found one and added it because the tag/sheet shows it ? the window sticker would show what it actually came with .....

It was ordered with a shaker, but there was a shortage of hoods at the dealer so it was delivered with a rally hood when new....who knows when this guy installed the shaker that's on it  :dunno: