Main Menu

1971 Cuda Fantastic description !! - UPDATE !

Started by anlauto, March 20, 2021, 07:50:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Great description for a car with a very optimistic asking price....I wonder who writes his ads ?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/barrie/1971-cuda/1556610968
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

HAHAHAHAHAHA  :rofl: 

anlauto

I went to check out this car today, the ad is no longer running, but the guy still owns it. He's going to pay me to finish the restoration....says the buyers are lined up to buy if for $95K... :D
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Montclaire

Did anyone save a copy of the ad? I wouldn't mind reading what all the fuss was about.

anlauto

Quote from: Montclaire on March 31, 2021, 02:00:27 PM
Did anyone save a copy of the ad? I wouldn't mind reading what all the fuss was about.

His ad said, and I quote "1971 Cuda for sale $95,000.00" that's it, end quote.

blown motor

Quote from: anlauto on March 31, 2021, 11:21:10 AM
I went to check out this car today, the ad is no longer running, but the guy still owns it. He's going to pay me to finish the restoration....says the buyers are lined up to buy if for $95K... :D

Get your money up front.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

70 Top Banana

anlauto

So here is the car as it sits today. The KiJiJi ad is not running, however the car is for sale....Now his asking price was $95K CDN, which I'm not sure how firm he is. That is a pretty high expectation in my opinion.
If you have any serious interest, you could PM me for his phone number, but please, only serious inquires ...There's NO broadcast sheet, NO fender tags, VIN dash is a BS23N1B , but the car has a 440 in it... :dunno:

cuda hunter

Good looking car in any case.

What are you going to do to it?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Nothing now, I'm done...just spent 10 days finishing off the assembly for the guy....look at the "What did you do to your E Body today" thread back around April 8th for before pictures

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

It bugs me how it doesn't have hood pins, wheel lip moldings, rocker moldings/blackout, hood emblem, rad support black out etc...etc... I suggested all that stuff to the owner, but he wanted no part in that....doesn't like moldings he says  :looney:  So I just assembled it with the parts he gave me...and send it down the road....and just hope he doesn't tell everybody "Alan Gallant" restored it... :haha:

blown motor

If he's just going to sell it what difference does it make if he likes some of the stuff. Put the things on it that will make it sell.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on April 18, 2021, 02:11:26 PM
If he's just going to sell it what difference does it make if he likes some of the stuff. Put the things on it that will make it sell.

Exactly, you can't expect "Barret Jackson" money just because it's a 71 Cuda, you need all the correct details to maximize your selling price. The items I listed are not "options" but standard trim on all Cudas, and they just look funny without it in my opinion :looney: