Main Menu

Fantastic 1971 Cuda project !

Started by anlauto, October 01, 2017, 06:56:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

These don't come up for sale too often....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Plymouth-Barracuda-/302468852001?hash=item466c8c6921:g:iyEAAOSw4idZy7er&vxp=mtr

Christmas is coming if anybody was thinking of buying me a gift :wave:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

BFM_Cuda

I'm watching it too, waiting for the fender tag info from the seller....     :inlove:

anlauto

No broadcast sheet, tag that's hard to read.
I wonder how much it will go for ? :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

Even with no sheet and no tag that is still a super cool car.  Pretty easy to document what it is and it will need a lot of new metal, but holy smokes that is a fantastic combo.   :popcorn:

anlauto

The tag is there, just "hard to read" which could be easier I guess if you knew what to look for, but I agree, the car appears pretty original so it wouldn't be hard to determine original options.

I like it :drooling:

VCODE

Hey Alan, if that was a Shaker Oh boy. I'd be on it

anlauto

If it was a shaker it probably wouldn't be for sale....it would be sold :alan2cents:

Spikedog08

I wonder what the frame rails look like?  Seller indicates all panels need replaced . . Cool combo for sure . . I like that there is no wing. . . Looks better.   :alan2cents:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

I don't think the rust is that bad....I've fixed worse....NO PS, NO PB, NO rally dash, makes it a pretty low option car....

6bblgt

has anyone seen a pic of the tag?  Is there one?

lots has been changed, but I agree low OPTION red 340 4-speed 'cuda - what else can be positively determined?

original billboard car?  interior color?  top color? what's been changed or added?

anlauto

I haven't see the tag, he says there is one but it's hard to read...

anlauto

What do you think @Cuda Cody @6bblgt .....
I have to agree with the seller on this one...
The tag is a little hard to read.... :rubeyes:

It's really too bad not having documentation :crying: but I'm glad I'm not the high bidder any longer  :stop:

Cuda Cody

Honestly there might be the only real rare and needed number still visible.    :takealook:  The VON. 

anlauto

That's what I was thinking too, meaning the new tag might be a blank canvas for someone  :alan2cents: