YYZ

Wow, this one really ticks a lot of the boxes

Curious Yellow with black vinyl roof
340 4-speed
Sure grip
Black leather interior
Rallye dash
Road lamps

And what appears to be a pretty solid and 'surprise free' unibody for a 50 year old project

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6pack

Cool car; looks like after being blasted the project halted. So, it would need to be taken care before it rusts up.  Your right AN it will fetch north of $40k.

70 Challenger Lover

I found a base model 71 in the same color recently and was shocked to discover that it was completely rust free except for the trunk. Hard to find rust free Mopars these days.

DeathProofCuda

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on December 09, 2021, 03:52:11 PM
I found a base model 71 in the same color recently and was shocked to discover that it was completely rust free except for the trunk. Hard to find rust free Mopars these days.

Did you buy it?  New restoration thread?

70 Challenger Lover

I did but never got around to posting in here. It's pretty much unmolested original aside from the hood swap. Original numbers matching 318 and 904. Runs perfectly and drives really nice. Just needs lower bushings but I'll renew the whole suspension front and back. Black Interior is very nice and has cloth inserts. Originally came with white top but has black now. AC car. Most everything is there except hoses and condenser.

Cuda Cody

R/T's 4 R/P

The eBay Cuda shows no photo of the fender tag or mention of it. Is anyone aware if it has one?

Not an N96 car, but my guess is it will be....
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

anlauto

If he's got the broadcast sheet, then the fender tag is not a problem to reproduce. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto