Previous topic Next topic

Katfish

Pull the trigger, looks good

GoodysGotaCuda

1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

ViperMan

Man - this almost seems like it was too easy...  :)

nsmall

Pay Goody to go and inspect.

If it doesn't need paint and it's not full of Bondo and doesn't show signs of rust, BUY IT!!!

mopar thunder

It does look like a good deal. I agree, not full of Bondo , I would seriously think about it.

Fastmark

I know a lot of the Dallas Mopar club guys. I'm on the judging staff of the Labor Day show they just had. I've never judged that car, however. It's not in the class I judge. I sent the link to my bud who lives in Rockwall. He may know the car. He's one of the main organizers of the show. I'm sure he would help you out. I need to call him today so I'll post later. I'm out of town traveling right now.

ViperMan

Quote from: Fastmark on September 04, 2019, 05:25:38 AM
I know a lot of the Dallas Mopar club guys. I'm on the judging staff of the Labor Day show they just had. I've never judged that car, however. It's not in the class I judge. I sent the link to my bud who lives in Rockwall. He may know the car. He's one of the main organizers of the show. I'm sure he would help you out. I need to call him today so I'll post later. I'm out of town traveling right now.

Hey @Fastmark !!  So the owner of this car never joined the Dallas Mopar club - he said he thought about it but just never got around to it.  He did however say that he was invited to a car show "recently" (honestly I don't remember when it was) and he took second place despite being parked next to a beautiful Hemi Cuda clone.  He said he got a LOT of positive feedback about the car.  It honestly sounds VERY good and I am actively pursuing it.

Plumcrazy72

Love the car, this is the closest one ive seen to my dads. Not knowing my dads fender tag but it was B5 with the V6W. Only obvious difference is he had the 360 and it would have been canadian specs. But really like that car, if you buy it i'll swap ya for a pcp 72 340 challenger?  :)
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

Plumcrazy72

Add says pending......... @ViperMan    did you buy it? :banana:
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

ViperMan

Mr. Goody is going to take a look at it for me this weekend - if his report is satisfactory, I intend on moving forward.

I have the only thing I really need at this point - approval from the wife.  :)

YellowThumper

Quote from: ViperMan on September 05, 2019, 07:44:37 AM
Mr. Goody is going to take a look at it for me this weekend - if his report is satisfactory, I intend on moving forward.

Dont think of it as you "using" Goody. As I thin Goody is using you as an excuse just to drive his on another trip...

Lol on wife permission. Mine has full understanding and acceptance. Yet there are limits.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

ViperMan

Quote from: YellowThumper on September 05, 2019, 09:52:05 AM
Quote from: ViperMan on September 05, 2019, 07:44:37 AM

Dont think of it as you "using" Goody. As I thin Goody is using you as an excuse just to drive his on another trip...

Lol on wife permission. Mine has full understanding and acceptance. Yet there are limits.

Lol.  Goody has my full support - he can drive whatever he'd like, and I'm gladly covering his fuel costs & such.  :)

nsmall

:popcorn: :fingerscrossed:

Start doing all of the chores she has ever asked of you right NOW.

72 Challenger

Someday I will have a J0b.

ViperMan

Quote from: 72 Challenger on September 06, 2019, 04:43:34 AM
Ohh man stoked for updates!

You're telling me!  52 hours until Goody gets there and I'm trying to keep my heartrate down...  :)