Main Menu

2. 70 Challengers RT's consecutive vins

Started by Cudakiller70, February 03, 2017, 03:05:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudakiller70

anlauto

Interesting  :thinking: Price isn't too bad as they both sound like major non-matching number automatic project cars....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

Sorry Alan, guess Mark will have first shot at them.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda Cody

I looked at them last summer.  Didn't know they were for sale.  Mark showed them to me but did not mention they were for sale.  My guess is the owner has lost interest due to how long they will take to have restored or is giving up based on the cost.  The one from Wisconsin is REALLY bad in the rust department.

That's @J-Code Jeni  in the background talking to Royal.  The two Challengers are in front to the right.  Looks at the rust on the fender of the 2nd Challenger.  The whole car looked like that.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

anlauto

@Cuda Cody  are you sure, the ad makes no mention of the second car being a convertible ?

Cuda Cody

Maybe it wasn't that second car?  He did say it was purple and black and those two are in his photos?

Cuda Cody

I think the Black car was okay.  I'll look through some photos for the other one....

Cuda Cody

Not sure I know what one is the 2nd Challenger.  Why not show it in the ad unless there's something to hide?  :notsure:

Cuda Cody

If the 2nd car is somewhat solid, might be a good deal!!!  Has anyone asked for photos of the 2nd car?

anlauto

Wow that's a lot of cars....there's about three years worth of work there...if I was doing them :rofl: :rofl:

RUNCHARGER

The black one was bad Cody? I'd be interested in it by itself if it was saveable.

Sheldon
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

I don't recall good enough to say for sure it was solid.  But contact the owner and see if he has more photos?  I can go down and take a look in person or I can have Mark take some good photos.

Or better yet, I'll ask Darren to go take some photos.   :drunk:  That would be funny!!!!     :crazytalk:

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 03, 2017, 04:23:02 PM
The black one was bad Cody? I'd be interested in it by itself if it was saveable.

Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Tell the owner you'll buy both and sell the other one?  Or maybe we can split the deal?  I love Purple!!!!

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 03, 2017, 04:23:02 PM

Sheldon