Main Menu

5 speed Cuda....Decent deal......

Started by anlauto, April 22, 2017, 07:10:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Cuda Cody

Dang, that looks like a good deal if it's half clean!   Might be worth a look.   :lookatthat:

Chryco Psycho

anlauto

Be a nice drive to cottage country to check it out... :stayinlane:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Moparman82

so what does it take ti bring an body back to the states?
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

anlauto

Chryco Psycho

No a lot there were buiit in the US so there is no import taxes , just correct paperwork needed

Moparman82

I contacted the seller, waiting to hear back, only 1,000 miles from me  :rofl:  but if it's as nice as he claims, it would be worth the trip.  Any members up this way?

anlauto

@Brads70 is the closest member I can think of...  :thinking: Maybe somebody has a cottage up that way ? :dunno:

Cuda Cody

If anyone has more photos please post them.  This could be a good deal.   I'm curious to see more of it, but not going to contact the seller as Moparman has already done it.

Moparman82

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 23, 2017, 02:43:56 PM
If anyone has more photos please post them.  This could be a good deal.   I'm curious to see more of it, but not going to contact the seller as Moparman has already done it.

I asked for more pictures and details on the drivetrain.  Haven't heard back yet though, if hee sends em, ill post em.  :bradsthumb:

Brads70

It's around 2 hours from me. I'f some was really serious I wouldn't mind helping?  :wave:

A.Gramz

I'm probally the closest  but I wouldn't be able to go till Sunday.   :( and im very new to these cars. If your in a jam I could try and rearrange some things.  Let me know if your stuck. 

Moparman82

well the seller initially responded to me and told me the car was still available, but never responded to my request for more information and pictures. the ad is still up though.   :notsure: