Main Menu

5 speed Cuda....Decent deal......

Started by anlauto, April 22, 2017, 07:10:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Moparman82

I give up, I asked the guy a couple basic questions and his only response was "I don't know, sorry" I'm not going to rent a trailer and drag it 1,000 miles for 3 lousy pics and a owner who either knows nothing about the car or just flat out isn't taking me seriously.   :pullinghair:  I hereby withdraw my interest, hopefully somebody else can make something out of this car
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

dave73

Don't give up, maybe he also doesn't know what it's worth...

ec_co

:iagree:  the price is a bit lower than I would have expected, so maybe he doesn't have a clue and is just trying to unload it?
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

HP_Cuda

Could be the owner had someone else build the car for him or he just found it and is flipping it.

Guess the next best thing is to get eyes on it. Maybe Brad can take a look at it for ya and ask some questions in person. I find that asking questions in person is the best bet as there is no ambiguity at that point.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

Since you're emailing from so far away, he probably thinks you're just wasting his time. If you haven't already, pick up the phone and give me a call., better that then assuming he's an ass.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Moparman82

I registered on Kijiji so I could get his number, called and left a message, and he has only been using texting since. Said he can send me an appraisal, in not sure if they will include more info or pictures or anything.  Anyway, not holding my breath

HP_Cuda

Bummer man, looks like a cool ride.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Moparman82

He sent me the appraisal, it's a PDF not sure I can post it here, I also forwarded it to Cody so maybe he knows how we can do that

61K T/A

Moparman82

Best I can do for now

Brads70

If you wanted , you could fly in to Toronto, I'll pick you up, stay at my place and drive it home? Just a thought if your serious about it?

Moparman82

Thanks brad!  That could be an option, I have a buddy here who wants to help but his time is limited, and I'd be a little Leary of a 1,000 mile road trip, so If I fly in and ride with you, then maybe drive it to Detroit, he can meet me there and we could tow it back from there.  That would cut the Cuda's trip down to about 300 miles, I feel a little better about that

Brads70

Quote from: Moparman82 on April 25, 2017, 06:43:12 PM
Thanks brad!  That could be an option, I have a buddy here who wants to help but his time is limited, and I'd be a little Leary of a 1,000 mile road trip, so If I fly in and ride with you, then maybe drive it to Detroit, he can meet me there and we could tow it back from there.  That would cut the Cuda's trip down to about 300 miles, I feel a little better about that

Then we can crash Alan house and go for a swim in his pool!  :Stirring: :rofl:

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on April 26, 2017, 05:50:00 PM
Quote from: Moparman82 on April 25, 2017, 06:43:12 PM

Then we can crash Alan house and go for a swim in his pool!  :Stirring: :rofl:

Pool's open tomorrow....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration