Main Menu

'70 Barracuda - CO - $15k

Started by ec_co, July 22, 2017, 07:06:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

not mine, don't know the owner.

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/plymouth-barracuda-obo/6231553111.html

1970 Plymouth Barracuda with lots of extras. Very nice shape for 47 year old car. It does need a bit of body work, trunk pan and a new grille. Front drivers seat back is broken. Car has not been run in 2+ years.
This car has been in our family since 1994. My father purchased it from the second owner, He has since passed away and I have no time to rebuild or take on another project.
I don't know everything about this car, but This is what I do know.
This car is equipped with a 318 built with 340 Edelbrock top end, This thing thinks it's a big block with the nos button on. Aluminum heads, 650cfm 4 barrel, 75hp shot nitrous, expandable to 100 hp. Comp roller cam, gold roller rockers, hardened pushrods, forged positons, accel 300+ racing ignition chrome hi output alternator, battery has been moved to the trunk with a kill switch. Fender blinkers. Original luggage rack. Rally hood intakes have been cut for cold air intake added hood pins. Hood is off a 73 Cuda. Car originally had white interior, Car still has original radio. Transmission has been updated with HD torque flight innards, 904 case. Rear window louver is not original mopar. We had it made by an individual in Chicago. Added front spoilers, Neoprene bushings, Front and rear sway bars, Along with front disc brakes. I have lots of original parts that came off car that will go with the sale, Heads, valve covers, intake manifold with 2bbl carb.
This car will need to be towed out. Because of location a 22ft flatbed trailer with a winch is best. Switchback and trees will not allow for covered car trailers or dove tail. Email with questions and I'll answer to the best of my ability. 15000.00 OBO all offers will be considered.
Thanks
I'm very busy this time of year. If inquiring about this car please be patient for my reply.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

Are 318's bringing $15k these days?  Love the color on it.   :inlove:

4mayhemi

Has this been listed somewhere in the past? I don't remember the diamond plate, but I do remember rims being EV2 like that, unless its a new fad!

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

HP_Cuda

Jeez I thought diamond plate was for 4x4'rs but this one has got a ton including just above the grille!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

If it's not a rot box, I could see $12K-$15K ? :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration