Main Menu

bunch of ebody parts going to scrap yard

Started by cuda hunter, April 30, 2017, 07:14:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

thought someone could use some of this stuff.    I hate to see it get scrapped.

https://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/6086510638.html

Cleaning out the Yard. E Body am / 8 track Radio Bezel ($50), E Body passenger side door handle ($40), Cuda / Challenger Rally Dash Heater Control Panel ( $75), 70-74 Barracuda rear quarter windows ($30), E Body Standard Dash Woodgrain Gauge and Switch Bezels ($75 ea), 68 Charger Ash Tray cover, 68 B Body only ($100), Dodge Polara Horn Ring $25. Also Big Block Heads ( 906 and 452), Intakes (stock 440, 383, 400), window regulators B and E Body ( manual and electric), 1967 440 block unknown bore ($100), B Body 440 / Hemi torsion bars ($75). Not pictured E body rear seat assembly ($100), and a very rare E Body bench seat ($200). All parts pictured on the outside table OBO, before they go to scrap yard. NO TEXTS PLEASE. No calls before 8AM or after 7PM Please.
If the ad is still up. it's still for sale.
I do not need help selling it.
Thanks
(520) 991-6744
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

Wish I was closer.  I would head over and pick through that stuff.  Bet there's more good stuff in there too.

HP_Cuda

That's a hop skip and jump from Fall Fling Cody!!!

Go get it!!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

autoxcuda

I hate that extortionist comment that he's holding these parts hostage. And if you don't buy them, he's going to scrap them.

IF he doesn't really care to get zero money for those parts then he should sell them for much cheaper. Or just give them to people that need them.

The prices are fair. Some are low, some high. They will not all sell within a month locally at those prices.

I had simialr parts load at Fall Fling. And to get them to move at one place, one setting, and just be done with it... they need to be priced about half that. Then he would actually sell them quickly as he's making it sound like he wants/has to.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

jimynick

"Extortionate" might be too harsh a description, but I hear you in that, if it's going for scrap, then put a price of $10 on each thing and have done. Having said that, they're his parts and he can do what the hell he wants with them. Just my  :alan2cents:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"