67k Miles Shown, TMU
Original V8 Bored & Stroked to ~420ci
4-Speed Manual Transmission
Refurbished in Summer 2016
New Body Panels/Paint/Interior
Extensive Mechanical Freshening
Receipts Included

Cuda Cody

Some nice options on that car!!!!  And a partial horn ring!   :banana:  How does the bidding work on that site?  :notsure:  Is it like eBay?

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 15, 2017, 08:29:48 AM
How does the bidding work on that site?  :notsure:  Is it like eBay?

It seems more legit than eBay.  They actually select cars to list exclusively on their site and work with sellers to list honest and informative facts, photos and usually a video. Auctions are live for 7 days and allow community comments, bidding charge holds (to help ensure quality bidders) and sniping protection (during the last 2 minutes of BaT Auctions, the clock resets to 2 minutes after every bid).  Sellers pay only $49 to list their vehicle and takes us about a week to go from a thorough submission to a live auction.  They also work with sellers to post a reasonable reserve or you can go no reserve, and will not list the car if the seller has too high a reserve. They also do not re-list the car if it does not sell.

Bidders are required to submit a credit card to qualify. There is no charge to bid, but when you bid they place a temporary hold on your account for the value of the bidder's fee in the case that you win the auction. If you do not win the auction, this hold is released as soon as the auction ends.  If you win the auction they charge 5% of the final bid price, with a minimum fee of $250 up to $5,000 (5% of a $100,000 bid). The fee for sales higher than $100,000 is capped at $5,000.

Cuda Cody

anlauto

I was digging it until I saw the underside. :takepicture:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

erik70rt

I'd be worried about a 340 being bored .080 over. 
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

turbostang7

doesn't even look like any type of protection was put over the seams or welds underneath. I would be worried about the rest of the body work!

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 15, 2017, 09:17:07 AM
Seems way better then eBay!

Another cool feature is you can click "watch item" like ebay, but it will send you a text and/or email 15 min prior to the auction closing with a link directly to the auction.

MoparDave

odd that they cut the vertical cowl brace on the left inner fender. very Odd.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

303 Mopar

Sold for $32k.  http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1970-plymouth-barracuda/

Check out some of the comments in the link, one in particular:
"Mar 21 at 7:33 AM  Top Shelf Cars
Lipstick restoration, retrofit, what ever you want to call it the job is unfinished. The undercarriage is a disaster. If the car needed the rear body work replaced as it is stated in the listing, why not do the whole job?  Bore and stroke the motor and leave the engine with iron heads?  Add the horsepower and leave the standard drum brakes?  Leave the wipers and other minor items non functioning?  It would seem that this is an ill thought out project or a rushed rehab that has emptied the seller's pockets and/or ambition and it is left for the future owner to resolve the unresolved.  $30,000 for a 340 E-body project is a hefty price to pay.  Before anyone thinks I don't know the Cuda market very well I will reveal that I have owned over 30 E-bodies over the years and currently own six Cudas, two drivers, three high OE restored and one 340 4 speed project."

anlauto

That comment is from our friend Rick Simpson. Not sure if he's a member here or not, but he does speak the truth about this car, I'm just not sure why it needs to be said publically. :-X

The car has sold for $32K, which is strong money for that car and I'm sure the new owner is excited to own it, which proves there's an ass for every seat. :ohyeah:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200