Main Menu

'70 T/A - Wholley Molley!!!

Started by 303 Mopar, March 09, 2017, 03:49:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

They do a great job on marketing!   :banana:  Makes me want to buy it and I already have the exact same car!   :rofl:   :Thud:

The guy did a nice job trying to use all the right words, but just saying it's a Rim Blow steering wheel does not make it so.   :haha:   Tic Tac Toc Clock doesn't work, but that's pretty normal.   I like how high it sits in the back.  Great look on an E-Body.  Overall that's a very nice T/A.    :inlove:

Marc70challenger

We went by to see their place last fall.  They have some nice cars - no crap.  Some are consignment and some not.  Pricing, for retail place, isn't that bad actually.

When we were there they had 2 wing cars.  One all matching - somewhere in $200s and the other wasn't for sale (owners i think).

Roadman

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 09, 2017, 04:11:46 PM
They do a great job on marketing!   :banana:  Makes me want to buy it and I already have the exact same car!   :rofl:   :Thud:

The guy did a nice job trying to use all the right words, but just saying it's a Rim Blow steering wheel does not make it so.   :haha:   Tic Tac Toc Clock doesn't work, but that's pretty normal.   I like how high it sits in the back.  Great look on an E-Body.  Overall that's a very nice T/A.    :inlove:

I noticed the clock not working too. !! 

750-h2

Very nice car. Unfortunately the rare and expensive 2229171 master cylinder is missing.