Main Menu

Another Cuda for sale in Brad's area !

Started by anlauto, May 05, 2017, 12:33:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Moparman82

That's pretty sweet, price seems fair as well
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

blown motor

Nice car but priced a little high. It's not a 70.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Price is fair if the motor is as stout as he says, and it's a four gear ? Looks like a solid body with nice paint ? Couldn't build it for the asking price  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

ec_co

Quote from: anlauto on May 05, 2017, 01:01:54 PM
Price is fair if the motor is as stout as he says, and it's a four gear ? Looks like a solid body with nice paint ? Couldn't build it for the asking price  :alan2cents:

automatic with a pistol grip handle. still in the ballpark on price IMO, if the bodywork is good. '72-'74 prices have been coming up lately since the '70-'71s start to move further out of grasp for a lot of folks
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

Quote from: ec_co on May 05, 2017, 01:10:06 PM
Quote from: anlauto on May 05, 2017, 01:01:54 PM

automatic with a pistol grip handle. still in the ballpark on price IMO, if the bodywork is good. '72-'74 prices have been coming up lately since the '70-'71s start to move further out of grasp for a lot of folks

And FOUR SPEED pedals ? :dunno:

ec_co

i think the steering wheel is playing tricks on your eyes, I see a brake and gas pedal (or maybe I just need another  :drinkingbud:, lol)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

HP_Cuda

Uhh 440's never made it into 74 models but okay.

Alan you might need glasses if you think that's a four speed.

:rofl:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

blown motor

It's not just you Alan. I'll swear I saw a clutch pedal there earlier.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

I've never seen that one around before?  :huh:  Plates are Alberta or Illinois ? Possible scam?  :notsure:  Those pictures do not look like they are local either?  We don't have french on our stop signs.....No mountains around here..... be careful if someone is interested.....

anlauto

Looks like a brake pedal from a 73-74 Four Speed Car :alan2cents:

anlauto

He also changed the interior picture from when I first saw the ad, because it also had an upside down 72-74 E Body steering wheel in it. :alan2cents:

HP_Cuda

Bait and switch eh, take a look at the Pistolgrip auto shifter setup.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Brads70