Main Menu

'70 Barracuda GC

Started by 303 Mopar, February 27, 2017, 03:30:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

I'm on a list for a local dealer and they just put up this video for what looks like a nice '70 Barracuda GC.  Happy to look at for someone and dig in for more details, but this is all I know for now.

Cuda Cody

Did they say how much they are asking for it?

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 27, 2017, 04:08:24 PM
Did they say how much they are asking for it?

Checking on that, numbers match, fender tag/bs, etc.

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

cuda hunter

Now that interior is beautiful
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

screamindriver

That looks like the kind of car I'd like to cruize around in ...A few nice upgrades...   :twothumbsup:...I've always like that color combo too... Here's a pic of another interior variance{cloth inserts} of that color...

303 Mopar

Quote from: ec_co on February 27, 2017, 06:12:25 PM
its this one https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5970890103.html

Looks like it, but a different number.  I wonder if the dealer bought it from him.

ec_co

Quote from: 303 Mopar on February 28, 2017, 07:39:50 AM
Quote from: ec_co on February 27, 2017, 06:12:25 PM
its this one https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5970890103.html

Looks like it, but a different number.  I wonder if the dealer bought it from him.

I think so. too many similarities and being in the same market area. so if they bought it for @ $55k, what are THEY asking now? curious

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ec_co

arg, pictures aren't loading. must be using Amazon Web Services to host (AWS currently having 'technical difficulties' for our software/images too). looks like this one is playing the orphan flip it game. it needs a good home

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on February 28, 2017, 11:44:18 AM
Didn't we already discuss this car ? It just sold a Mecum  :alan2cents:

https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0117-269040/1970-plymouth-cuda/

Sold for $43k + fees and now listed for $54,500.  Barely making anything when you include fees, registration, and transportation.